Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visited the Brewery for a tour .

Reviewed 2 days ago
grahamandhelene
ringwood
Who would have thought so many like beer!

Reviewed 1 week ago
D P
Ringwood, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews great tour brewing process half pint great beer real ale tour guide take home free beer beer lovers great value for money beer glass enjoyable tour small bar different beers soft drinks my dad spend an afternoon
Reviewed 2 days ago

Amazing , The brewery was spotlessly clean , the man doing the tour not only informed us of the different procedures ( which was really interesting ) but also backed it up with the history of brewing ale and the Ringwood brewery itself , wonderful stuff . Being a member of CAMRA I visit , when possible a few different brewing establishments and I whole heartedly recommend a visit to their establishment .. Afterwards a free mug and a few glasses of ale as an end to a brilliant afternoon .. Well done you ..

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had heard good reviews from people I knew about this tour.
I brought a tour for my friends birthday one Sunday in sept and what a great little tour this turned out to be.
Great history and walk through of the production plant in the brewery. We got some tasters before and after, also a complimentary glass and choice of bottled beer to take home.

Highly recommend visiting this brewery tour!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Arranged a tour for a work leaving party and my god it was great fun. Simple to arrange with the friendly staff and our tour guide was and excellent blend of informative and funny. Most importantly there was plenty of beer! We’ll be back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A large group of us went here as part of a stag do weekend and it was great. There were parts of the group who genuinely asked questions throughout the tour and there was the other part who were just looking forward to having a few beers at the end of it obviously!

The tour is such great value though and the beer at the end is so nice, such so that one of the guys with us doesn’t really like beer but he had a few here and liked them and now buys the ringwood beers regularly in our area.

I definitely want to revisit when my Dad comes to stay next as he’ll really enjoy it too.

They also sell their beer infused ice cream if I remember right at the pub/shop at the end and the stag on our stag do got to pull his own pint so nice touch on that.

1  Thank jerryhughes101
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I always enjoy doing brewery tours and this was one of the better ones. Only £10 for the talk and tour. Also received a free bottle of beer and a glass, which were almost worth the £10 themselves. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We drove half an hour for a tour, but sadly do didn't realise we were supposed to book. Fortunately the staff were very accomodating and managed to fit a tour in for us. Very knowledgeable staff. Good tour and lots of beer included in the price. Plus a free bottle to take home included in the £10. I even bought a couple more other beers to take home with me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can thoroughly recommend the Ringwood Brewery tour, its the best brewery I've been to. The tour is great value at £10, the tour guide is informative and interesting,you get to experience the smells and atmosphere of a working brewery, but the host makes sure you've got plenty of time in the bar to sample their range of beers. Excellent !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

An extremely informative tour with an excellent guide, followed by a very generous tasting session. Leave the car at home....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really great value- interesting initial talk from a knowledgeable guide and a good tour, lots of beer, a glass and a bottle of beer included. Thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beer is brilliant, made by a few folk who really care, tour guides make you feel warm and welcome and the shop is well stocked. You will go away slightly merry and happy.