“Brewery Tour”

Rustington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Brewery Tour”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Well, suffice to say that Anton & Nigel can organise a piss up in a brewery!!

Very welcoming staff and a fascinating history of this small but superb brewery.

You are welcome to try their fine ales before & after the tour and then you get to keep the glass - all for an extremely reasonable £7.50 per head.

I would definitely recommend this as a must see & do activity if you're in the area. I'd like to return with friends & family.

1 Thank Terry B

Leicester, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic value”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We went with my sister and brother-in-law who live locally. They had promised us a great evening and it certainly was.Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Excellent introduction to the brewery given in the bar whilst we sampled the best bitter. Interesting and informative tour round the brewery then back to the bar to find out about all the 5 beers on offer. A whole hour to taste as many as you wanted and to come back for refills even allowing guests behind the bar to help themselves. Fantastic value and a great evening had by all. Make sure you have a nominated driver. Soft drinks also available! Gift shop next to the bar but no pressure to buy.

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Excellent Trip Out”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Bought as a christmas tree present, my husband (beer drinker) and myself (non beer drinker) thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Staff friendly and welcoming, tour informative and fun. Free beer before and non stop afterwards (even I enjoyed that..pale ale for the lady). No pressure to spend your money in the gift shop, but if you did, they were very helpful and the prices were good. Would recommend highly, but not necessarily for young kids. Best £7.50 each spent and would do it again with friends.

Poole, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I went with my son as we are both ale drinkers. I must say the whole experience was way more than expected. We would both recommend it, the tour guide was so informative and we had a great time.

Visited January 2014
Steyning, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing value for money and great tasting beer!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My girlfriend bought me this as a birthday present. What can I say...it did not disappoint. You are given a very warm welcome and as soon as you walk through the door a beer is firmly planted in your hand. You then complete the walk round tour of the working brewery, which if like me you do not know a great deal about is very interesting. You are able to taste the different kind of malts used which gives you an appreciation and understanding for the difference between each beer.

Following the tour you are welcomed back into the bar where for no extra cost you can drink as much as you can. As soon as your glass is empty you are topped up. Lets just say I was suitably worse for wear (in a good way) when I left. The gift shop is also reasonably priced. All in all for £7.50pp this is a must for all beer lovers. However if you are a lager drinker only, this is not for you. That said if you are not a beer drinker at all, like my girlfriend, they were prepared with free soft drinks as well. You also get a free ringwood beer glass to take home. 5 Stars!