“Coffee”
Review of Cafe Aroma

Cafe Aroma
Ranked #24 of 72 Restaurants in Ringwood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Popular Restaurant, Take Away near Ringwood's Post Office which is in Martin & Co and with easy access to Ringwood Medical Centre.Featured on UTube
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Go every Tuesday and Wednesday to collect my coffee and they see me coming and get the coffee ready for me to take away. Lovely, friendly staff.

1  Thank Sunshinesu

Reviewed March 6, 2012

I love this place in the day they have the tastiest food in the cafe, there all day breakfast is the best!!!! The service is friendly and very quick. However I went to try this at night and the food was very poor, my chips were hard and cold but my pepper steak was perfect, the salad was ok and although the service was alright but was too over bearing and kept coming over to the table to ask if we wanted free food and drinks, it was a weird experience to say the least! the atmosphere was extremely poor as we were the only couple in there. I wont be going back in the evening but I always go there for lunch if im in town!

2  Thank Bethany H
Reviewed February 14, 2012

ok for daytime food first class,but it turns into a bistro at night which leaves a lot to be desired'.we held our xmas doo there .turkey bone dry and the sweets we ordered 3 weeks b4 they run out of and could not be bothered to tell us just servered up a totally unaccepable replacement.also to many people crammed in to a small area ,as bistro is upstairs.should stick to what they are best at theCAFEE.

4  Thank speedian
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We have visited Cafe Aroma twice for breakfast and couldn't fault it. The menu is wide-ranging and there is 'something for everyone' whether you want a full English breakfast, omelette and chips, a burger or a lasagne. The food is good value, freshly prepared and the service is prompt and friendly.

The staff work hard and the owner deserves credit for running a proper little cafe in the heart of Ringwood. Excellent.

1  Thank angelpup222
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This restaurant deserves mentioning as Cafe Aroma has grown in popularity since its opening. It has a varied menu which caters for the whole family. One of the few restaurants offering early morning coffee and special Early Bird breakfasts, it is well priced and provides friendly, efficient service.

2  Thank Glynnis S