“The Best Indian Restaurant I've tried in the UK”
Review of Indian Tree

Indian Tree
Ranked #21 of 73 Restaurants in Ringwood
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine dining Indian and Bangladeshi restaurant
Reviewed August 9, 2014

For a small town Ringwood has some fantastic restaurants. There are about 4-5 Indian Restaurants ALL of them good and infinitely better than other parts of Hampshire. Indian Tree is simply the best. They use the best quality ingredients - have talent chefs and lovely staff. This is the best Indian Restaurant I have been to in the UK.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We had a wonderful meal here, The menu was extensive with some interesting, unusal items which I have not seen on Indian menus before. Our food was presented very well. the service was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed our meal, the portions were generous too. I fully recommend the Indian Tree. We will be back.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Me and my family have been in many times! After firstly smelling it and deciding to try!! And I will always go back! Most recently came in for mine and my boyfriends anniversary and It was just as good! I do nearly always have the maconwala (excuse spelling) but it's a curry with cheese!! My boyfriend tried to tell me he knew a better indian. We went there. He soon realised here wasnt any where near the standard! Living in lymington we don't get over there much! But if you get chance try it! There nan breads are amazing so many different flavours!! Enjoy it every time I go!!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Restaurant and staff were fine. Prices good.
Very extensive meat menu but the only vegetarian dish available was mixed vegetable curry in 5 varieties of sauces ranging through vindaloo to dhansak.
No main dishes of sag/ paneer/ channa/dhal so pretty carb high and no protein. Chose the madras which had great flavour but was 75% sauce with two pieces of potato and some mixed veg.
Shame as can usually rely on an Indian restaurant to provide variety.

1  Thank Soyaforme
Reviewed July 2, 2014

What can I say about this place, what a find, there is nothing to fault it. Venue is superb , price is right, food is great, staff are friendly, toilets are clean, music is lovely. I totally recommend this place to all who love authentic Indian food.