Ormonde House Hotel
New Park Manor(Brockenhurst)
Beaulieu Hotel(Beaulieu)
Balmer Lawn(Brockenhurst)
  • Pool
All reviewswhirlpool bathdog friendly hotelgroupon dealnew forestgarden suitemuddy pawsfresh milktop floorbreakfast was excellentduck eggcompliments to the chefshort breakan evening mealenjoyable staygood sizehuge bedeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 7, 2014

A two night stay in a superior room. For a hotel of this rating I was expecting something fairly ordinary. I was however, very pleased to find a lovely room, decorated well with a good quality bed and furniture. The pint of fresh milk in the fridge and the daily bottle of water, with no additional charge, was very welcomed. The service throughout our stay was excellent, the staff were attentive and despite the very wet weather they smiled throughout. Arriving fairly late on a Friday evening we were offered a varied restaurant menu and food cooked to a very high standard; breakfast was very much the same. A lovely location, easy to find and a five minute walk to the village or into the forest...

Room Tip: Book through the hotel and discuss room options
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I booked 2 rooms for 2weeks for work I had room 5 it's was very clean and big enough for me , breakfast was excellent every thing you could want , fresh fruit and a wide range of choices to many to write , staff from checking in and waitress to housekeeping where great , nothing to much trouble always smiling , my wife came and stayed a few day which I booked the pinewood suite.omg it was lovely whirlpool bath . A shower two double sinks . Full kitchen sofa and bedroom well cleaned . We had breakfast one morning in room which was so nice , then we moved to room 15 it lovely very clean and beautiful upgrade ,large shower very powerfully . Large bed really nice bedroom furniture , the only down side was size of TV in room , only because we had large tv in pinewood , Paul and staff do a great job , DONT listen to bad reviews just go they will look after you . I would definitely go back , as for other room can't write anything only to say my mate was happy with everything a good size very clean and he was looked after ,,, thanks Paul and staff you do a great job as I now I work away a lot and stay in lots of hotels , thank you Paul and staff !!!!t

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank wood84
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in July 2012.

What a beautiful hotel. We upgraded our room to one with a double jacuzzi bath and it was just lovely.

Unfortunately we had poor weather during our stay so were unable to go for nice walks as planned, but we loved everything about the hotel; the room, the customer service and the breakfast.

This was our first mini break as a couple and we couldn't have chosen anywhere better.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sophie B
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We will certainly look to the Ormonde House Hotel again when visiting Lyndhurst. We had booked a standard room, under the 3 nights for 2 offer, which turned out to be much larger than we were expecting (I think it was one of the larger standards). We are light sleepers, so a room at the side of the hotel meant that we did not experience major traffic noise (the hotel is set back 30-40 metres from the main road it is NOT actually on the street frontage). The room was well equipped with 6ft bed, comfy sofa, large flat screen TV and a good sized bathroom. All kept very clean. A varied breakfast menu with everything fresh cooked and locally sourced. I would also recommend trying the hotel's dinner menu which, given the quality of the food, is as good as or better value than you will find in the town. All the staff are very welcoming. A thoroughly relaxing stay.

Room Tip: As for a room which does
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank thetwooldbones
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Another great stay ! .Service and accommodation was fantastic, room very clean and comfortable.
Staff very friendly, and our dog was made welcome. Breakfast was good with a wide range of choices. Look forward to our next stay !

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple