We stayed for 3 nights and had a very relaxing long weekend here. We stayed in a turret room on the first floor at the front. The room was spotlessly clean and Etsuko was very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was very good, the location was fantastic for a few minutes walk into Lyndhurst town. We will certainly recommend this hotel to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With acres of exceptional woodland and open heaths as our front garden, Rufus House is the perfect location to explore the New Forest and surrounding areas of natural beauty all year around. Enjoy a relaxing break in peaceful surroundings overlooking views of the forest, ponies, cattle, donkeys. A grand Victorian house ideally located in the cent re of the New Forest. Many good restaurants and pubs are all walking distance from Rufus House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rufus House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufus House Hotel Lyndhurst
- Rufus House Lyndhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire