“Friendly Coffee House in the middle of Lyndhurst High Street”
Review of Good Food Cafe - CLOSED

Good Food Cafe
Description: PostCode= SO43 7BF. Tel: 02380-284492
Description: PostCode= SO43 7BF. Tel: 02380-284492
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We go to the Good Food Cafe frequently and always enjoy our visits. The service is excellent, coffee good (with free refills on filter coffee!) and the atmosphere is relaxed and pleasant. The young staff are attentive and friendly and always make us feel welcome. Light bites and lunches are good value and well presented and always fresh.

There are newer reviews for Good Food Cafe

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Bright Hip Little Tea Shop. Friendly young staff - Nice relaxing lounger chairs - watch the world go by - Free Coffee Refills

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Their menu has a nice range consisting of traditional British items such as toasted teacakes and cheddar & chutney sandwiches, in addition to those I also enjoy a few of their more modern choices- chocolate brownies are my personal favourite! I visit there regularly around 5 times a week typically for a cappucino which is of a far superior quality than the local chain cafe!
The location is in a really good position, middle of the high street. Working locally the cafe is ideal for me as they offer eating in, take away and delivery!

Reviewed June 18, 2011

The coffee and the cake were both lovely. However I sat outside with my dog as dogs are not allowed inside and attracting attention in order to pay was my first problem. Once I had achieved that the waitress behaved as if I were putting her out by paying her and slapped my change into my hand. She was rude, surly and totally unwecoming. The blackboard outside says, "Friendly service." They lie.

1  Thank DPR_11
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Visited on a Sunday. They do a Sunday roast, but only one meat - no choice. The menu consists mainly of "Lite-Bites" (Jacket potatoes, etc), Morning Coffee and Afternoon Tea.
It is a small shop situated midway along the high street. No parking on street, but "Pay & Display" car park about 250mtrs away.