“I had to write another review!! This place is just too good!!”
Review of Purbani Restaurant

Purbani Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 76 Restaurants in Romsey
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Purbani, The Romsey Tandoori At the Romsey Purbani we have been serving our customers for over 27 years. This award-winning Indian restaurant on Bell Street, in the heart of the ancient and Indian Food in Romsey prosperous market town of Romsey, continues to be an icon of Indian cuisine and excellent dinning in the town and throughout the county. Excellent Indian Cuisine in Romsey Our head chef and his team provide a classic combination of expert knowledge, unique culinary experience and traditional values that combine to provide the best of Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine. The Romsey Purbani offers an excellent dining experience with effortlessly charming staff, friendly service and tantalising food that few can compete with. Ths is the combination that has ensured our clientele have returned to us again and again.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I had to write another review!! This place is just too good!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I just had to leave another review as this place is just so good I love the atmosphere, the food, the service and all the friendly staff which always make me feel welcome to this restaurant I fully recommend this restaurant and don't even look at those bad reviews as they are nonsense and possibly rivals.

Malaga, Spain
“Great Food, Good Service, Good value”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Large varied Indian menu, excellent quality food, good attentive service, excellent value for money. Highly recomend it if you wanta a good indian meal

• Visited December 2012
Southampton
“Awesome food”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Had a great night, the food was superb and your new look restaurant looked really nice. See you again soon.

Romsey, United Kingdom
“Absolutley fantastic A* The best in Romsey by a country mile!!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

As my title says, absolutley fantastic. To be fair i have been going to the purbani for several years, hence why i get excellent service every time, BUT, if i didnt get good service the first few times i went there, i wouldnt have gone back.

The staff are very friendly, it has revently undergone a total refurbishment which looks brilliant, all the staff are in uniform, the service is very quick, the food is THE best curry i have had, EVER!!! Believe me, i have eaten in a lot of indian restraunts.

I have taken my family, friends, girlfriend and work colleagues here, and each time they have all given a fantastic response to the food and service.

If you are ever in romsey, and need somewhere to eat, go to the purbani!!!

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exquisite authentic quinine”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had been recommended the Romsey Purbani for my birthday from a couple of my friends and from their visit there and they said the food was very good. I have been to many Indian restaraunts and can definitely tell the difference with this one. The currys had a great authentic taste to it which is very rare nowadays. Would definitely recommend and will definitely be returning.

1 Thank VenitaB