“New Years Eve Cracker”
Review of The Olive Tree

The Olive Tree
Ranked #18 of 79 Restaurants in Romsey
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tucked away in the market town of Romsey, The Olive Tree boasts top-notch food, high-end drinks and all the cosiness and comfort you would expect from a country pub. Relaxed and welcoming, our pub is the perfect place for a post-work pint, lively family meals, Sunday lunch in front of the open fire, or a chilled out evening listening to our weekly line up of live music.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great evening with friends, decent selection of food and service excellent, with a band thrown in to see the new year in, thank you and well done!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I visited the restaurant today with a friend having read some great positive reviews, I went with a high level of optimism thinking we would surely have a fab time. To my disappointment, yet understandable, the heating was not working but we were told there was a wait of 25mins on food. Having ordered at 1410 we were still waiting for our starter at 1455! As you can imagine, we weren't impressed so paid for our drinks and left......

I know Sundays tend to be busy and any reasonable person would appreciate there would be a wait....however 45mins for a starter is taking it too far. Have they not thought of perhaps hiring more staff to accommodate/factor in the weekends?

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We ate at the olive tree this evening and I have to say that it was first class. The food, service and atmosphere could not be faulted. When ever I go to romsey I visit this pub and it just seems to get better and better with every visit.

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

We have just eaten as a party of 5 people. 5 excellent meals and such friendly service . A very cosy atmosphere in the heart of the lovely town of romsey.

1  Thank Paul L
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Visited Romsey at the weekend and met up with my mother-in-law. Had a lovely lunch, good wine and great atmosphere. Would recommend to friends.

1  Thank Winchester19