“Great cake”
Review of Bramleys Tearooms - CLOSED

Bramleys Tearooms
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Summer Hours Tues-Sat 9am-5pm Sun 9am-4pmWinter Hours Tues-Sun 10.30am-5pmAll homemade food made on the premises. A family business in the heart of the countryside on Hill Farm ParkDesserts and cakes, our speciality can all be made to order. Just give Ellie a call or pop in and see us
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My family recently ordered a 90th Birthday cake from Bramleys for my Grandma. It was not only aesthetically pleasing but also and most importantly it tasted great. My Grandma, who is a star baker herself, was absolutely delighted with the cake and was full of praise for it, as were her friends. So, I would definitely recommend Bramleys. It also has a great atmosphere and they are always welcoming and friendly there.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

nice and clean but a bit pricey, bit of a wasp problem around this area so your constantly getting harrased

Bramleystearooms, Owner at Bramleys Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thanks for your review, We work hard to keep our standard of cleanliness high and are thankful you recognise this. Apologies for wasps, unfortunately we are unable to contend with nature at this time of year! Our food is all prepared by hand on the premises with all fresh ingredients and I feel our prices reflect this standard of food but hopefully you enjoyed what you had and will come back and visit us again soon
Ellie, Owner

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Having just watched the above, and reflecting on the Cream Tea, a recent work colleague and now Friend had enjoyed this afternoon, I felt I must comment on the whole experience. The most friendly welcome, and above all the service was without doubt as good as you would find in a top establishment. The whole experience was even more remarkable, in view of a recent tragedy to beset the family. 11 out of 10. Well Done.

1  Thank Adrian C

Thank you so much for your kind review, Yes we have been through a pretty tough few weeks and im so grateful for my staff looking after you so well while I have been off. It means a lot that you recognise our hard work. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great service and very friendly staff. We are staying at hillfarm caravan park which is on site so it's an added bonus :-)

Thanks for your lovely review. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit at Hill Farm and we were an added bonus that you could enjoy!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a lovely tearooms with the most amazing food and great service. Well worth visiting if you love English countryside tearooms!