“Always spend 2 days”

Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Romsey
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Paultons Park - home of Peppa Pig World is a family theme park located in the New Forest National Park in Hampshire, with over 70 rides and attractions. Home to a world first and UK exclusive, Peppa Pig World has 7 rides & attractions including, Peppa's Big Balloon Ride, George's Dinosaur Adventure an indoor soft play zone. Other rides and attractions at Paultons include, the dinosaur theme park Lost Kingdom, the Edge and Cobra roller coasters, the Water Kingdom splash park, adventure golf, a 4D cinema, The Raging River Ride and many smaller rides for young children.
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I'm a single Mum of 2 boys and we love Paulton's Park. We have been the last two years and have just book a 2 day trip again for this Easter. Although we only live an hour away, we always do the overnight deal in a local hotel. On the first day we head into Paulton's Park and do all the rides on the non-Peppa side. We never have to queue for long and there's plenty we can go on together or they can go alone. Towards the end of the day we go over to Peppa world where we spend the last hour going on rides with very little queuing. The next day we're back for opening time and straight to Peppa Pig to do the rest of the rides, then once it's busy we go back into the rest of the park. A brilliant time is always had by all. The first year it rained non-stop and last year it was snowing but we still have a fab time. Can't recommend it highly enough.

2  Thank Kathryn C
PaultonsPark, Guest Services Team at Paultons Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We are delighted that enjoy visiting the Park and there are some great tips in your review for other readers on how to make the best of a trip.

We very much look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon,

Paultons Park

Write a ReviewReviews (6,382)
All reviews
in 119 reviews
"school holidays"
in 232 reviews

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We'll let me start with daddy pig I'm your biggest fan and keep fi-aat but if you do decide to lose weight count me in and i also liked the peppa pig Facebook page and I don't eat pigs so that's it reAlly just can't wait to vist you and everybody else watch peppa pig

PaultonsPark, Guest Services Team at Paultons Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Hello, thank you for your review and feedback - we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We totally love Paulton's Park but find it very expensive. It's a shame it does not do coupon deals like Legoland as that would help.
Great for kids up to the age of 13.
Toilets are a let down as they are always very dirty.
Would recommend Winter Wonderland, they certainly know how to do Santa's Grotto. Great presents for the children at the end and Father Christmas was the best I've seen.

1  Thank ShirleyWilko

Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We are pleased that you love the Park.

Discounts are available for tickets that are booked in advance online and we also have 2 days for the price of 1 offers available on short breaks to the area. All tickets include entry to both Paultons and Peppa Pig World with over 60 rides and attractions included in the price. Children under 1 metre in height are free of charge.

In 2013 we were pleased to win the national award for 'Loo of the Year' in recognition of the cleanliness of our toilet facilities.

We look look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I love Paulton's Park, I had a great time when I visited with my cousin in Easter 2012, Peppa Pig World was definitely the main highlight, I had such a magical time, even though Paulton's was great, I find it very underrated, not many people know of this great theme park and really need to know about it. It's such an amazing day out! Peppa Pig World brought Paulton's a little more popularity, but still not enough, I recommend Paulton's for either 3-12 year olds or fans of Peppa Pig, such as myself. Please visit Paulton's Park, you seriously won't regret it.

2  Thank Ryan T

Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We are pleased that you like the Park and look forward to seeing you again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Visit number six now complete.

We have really loved this place while the kids have been young. It's just so clean, themed and family friendly, and at Christmas there's a little bit of something extra special with absolutely stunning Christmas trees and a big Santa model in the middle. Peppa and George are dressed accordingly too.

Not a dirt cheap day out at any time, but it really is great here. Older kids will love the wider theme park but for the tots...Peppa is queen.

I'll miss this spot as the kids get too old for it. Too late to start another I think... hope it's still there if I become a Grandad!

3  Thank U4630QNandyc

Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We are delighted that you like the Park and find it clean and family friendly - something we all work hard on to achieve.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!