We went to Paultons Park twice in 2012 and enjoyed both visits. We went with a two year old obsessed with Peppa Pig so Peppa Pig World (PPW) was ideal for her. I am not sure what the park was like before PPW but it now dominates proceedings. I would estimate that 75% of the park visitors turned right as soon as they got in and headed for PPW.
PPW is charming and reflects the honesty, simplicity and family values of the TV programme. You will love it because your toddlers will love it! It gets very busy at weekends with longish queues for the rides. Not sure about midweek but suspect it will still be busy with the pre school age PP fans. All the rides are worth going on and are "free" once you pay to get in. I felt admission price was steep when I paid but after a full day there, I considered it value for money.
There is a lot to see and do apart from PPW but I have to say we spent most of our time in PPw. There are a few animal enclosures, a super train ride and lots of water based activities that would be great on a summer day.
Restaurant facilities offer extensive menu choice and quality. However, theme park prices apply. But there is tons of space for picnics and the extensive free parking areas can easily be reached from inside the park so you don't need to lug eskies and hampers round with you all day.
Paultons Park looks as if it has expanded gradually over the years. PPW has probably transformed it in a short period so I know there have been major building works over the winter to cope with the increased footfall.
PPW occupies about 10% of the park and there is much to do for older kids in the other 90%. We intend visiting once or twice a year for the forseeable futue and I can't wait for our little one to outgrow PPW so that we can explore the park more fully.
Well worth a family visit.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.