“The new Peppa Pig World was fantastic!!”
Review of Paultons Park

Paultons Park
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Romsey
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Paultons Park - home of Peppa Pig World is a family theme park located in the New Forest National Park in Hampshire, with over 70 rides and attractions. Home to a world first and UK exclusive, Peppa Pig World has 7 rides & attractions including, Peppa's Big Balloon Ride, George's Dinosaur Adventure an indoor soft play zone. Other rides and attractions at Paultons include, the dinosaur theme park Lost Kingdom, the Edge and Cobra roller coasters, the Water Kingdom splash park, adventure golf, La 4D cinema, The Raging River Ride and many smaller rides for young children.
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Just came back from Paultons park/Peppa pig world with my mum and my 2 year old and nearly 5 year old.We had a lovely time! We went on a saturday and got there at 11am there was no queue to get in which was great!Peppa Pig world was great & looked amazing!It was great as both my children could go on everything,we went on peppa pigs balloon ride,dinosaurs,boats,the cars(my girls loved these!) and loads more.
We queued no more than ten minutes for a ride and some of them we pretty much got straight on! I would say though that even 10mins to wait felt ages to my children!I think they should have something like interactive toys they can play with attached to the railings where you queue,anything to stop them being grumpy while they wait!!To make it more fun for them!Also we were excited to be able to go into Peppa pigs house but I was expecting a mock up of their actual house where you could sit at the table etc but it wasnt!Other than that we had great fun!We met Peppa pig and George!and that had lots of great outdoor play areas,it was forcast heavy rain on the day we went but we were so lucky it didnt rain til we were on our way home!We didnt eat here but took a picnic, it did seem there was only the usual hotdogs,chips,icecream on sale.
Peppa pig world was quite busy but the rest of the park was very quiet! We looked at the birds,went on the train-no queue at all!!On leaving the park at 3ish there was no traffiic at all so think we left at the right time! This park is more for young children and is great fun for them,there are a few rides for older children though. I did think it was a bit expensive; £60 for me and my mum and 4 year old (she was only a tiny bit taller than 1metre but they still made us pay unfortunately!)my 2 year old got in free so that was good!But I'm sure most theme parks are a lot more! I would say as a round up Peppa pig world is the best part of the park!The rest of the the park is very clean and tidy and the gardens are lovely,I'm sure we would of explored more if it had been better weather and there is lots of places to have a picnic!

1  Thank Perfectbluesky
There are newer reviews for Paultons Park

Reviewed May 7, 2011

We ahave just come back from Paultons park and it was lovely not many big rides but great for smaller kids grounds were lovely with gardens animals play areas all very well maintained really pretty
Plenty of places to grab a hot dog or burger also sandwiches and drinks picnic areas as well
The best part was Pepper Pig land it is stunning with little rides the best play areas i have ever seen if your child likes pepper you must go our 2 year old grandaughter loved every minuete the muddy puddle area is a must they can play in water jets and puddles but take swimwaear we thought it would just be a puddle we had to drag our little girl out screamind she loved it
Pepper does not walk around but appears on a balcony at certain times we only found her by chance so check times out when you arrive
We had a great family day out we stayed at the holiday inn west southampton price inc park ticket and was a bargain booked through the thme parks web site

2  Thank annmarie62
Reviewed May 5, 2011

Had a lovely day at Paulton's park. Took our nearly two year old, and there was plenty for her to do. Peppa Pig World was a big hit, and we were very impressed with it - there was only one ride there that she couldn't go on. The queues were quite long, but we expected that. We'll go again in term time if possible. The rest of the park was also good - the gardens are beautiful and there's plenty of places for picnics. There's more than plenty to fill a day - we'll come again!

1  Thank AndrewS12345
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Our daughter loves Peppa Pig so we took her to Paultons for her third birthday. The whole Peppa area is excellent - really well themed, good rides for toddlers and everything seems really high quality. Longest queue on a bank holiday a few weeks after opening was around 30 minutes.

Overall the park is very well maintained, with plenty of other rides for children.

Food was good value too.

1  Thank JamesSkinner
Reviewed April 29, 2011

went to peppa pig world and paultons park yesterday with my daughter who is nearly 3. you walk through alot of paultons park to get to peppa pig world and that is so quiet! you get to peppa pig world and it is a sea of kids, buggies and some extremly stressed out parents!! i thought it was all beautifully made and the attention to detail was amazing. but it was soooo busy! we only managed to get on 2 rides (balloon ride and dinosaur ride) as each ttime we had to wait 30 mins. my daughter just wasnt patient enough. we were impressed by the toy shop which was not excessively priced. but the highlight of my daughters day was meeting the real george pig!. it is worth the trip but think its well worth looking at the rest of the park. penguins, meetkats, rollercoasters etc. and its all so clean and well maintained!

2  Thank liljenred