Stayed here for five nights in a Family Room on the first floor and it was a lovely big room (compared to the Washington and Bracknell one's we stayed in on the same trip).
Staff were all very helpful and friendly and chatty with our two girls. The rooms were cleaned daily.
No air conditioning but the rooms overlooking the car park are North facing and didn't get overly warm despite the glorious weather.
There is a Brewers Fayer as part of the property, a large very busy 24hr MacDonalds across the way and the BP Garage opposite is also a licensed frachised M&S Food outlet so plenty of eating/drinking options.
15minutes walk to train station which is on the main line to London waterloo and probably 10-25 to the shopping part of Petersfield.
We had breakfast most days and it was always well stocked and the hot breakfast was cooked to order rather than buffet style - poached eggs were done perfectly too which are always a delight to receive :o)
Will definitely be using again as we have family in the area - we will be putting in a request for the same room number as well...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Premier Inn is a short 10-minute walk from the local market town of Petersfield, which has a Railway Station with a commuting link from London to Portsmouth. Adjoining the hotel is the Great Oak Table Table restaurant, offering a wide selection of menu choices for all the family. The hotel is located next to Petersfield Business Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Petersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Petersfield Hotel Petersfield
- Premier Inn Petersfield Hampshire