“Some of the best coffee in Petersfield”
Review of One Tree Cafe

One Tree Cafe
Ranked #26 of 69 Restaurants in Petersfield
Cuisines: British
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Some of the best coffee in Petersfield”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is a lovely little place to come and sit a while, and to enjoy quality coffee, scrummy cake or other delicious snack. The coffee is as good as anywhere on the continent - even the decaf - which fits nicely with the buzzing atmosphere and the little bistro tables. Recently discovered this treasure (the outside frontage of the bookshop doesn't do the quality of the interior justice in my opinion and we hadn't been drawn inside until I read a TripAdvisor review!), it has fast become our favourite place to go for coffee in town on a Saturday and for me to go and sit quietly and do some writing in the week.

If I could improve it at all, it would be to have more comfy chairs or at least a few more cushions fro those of us with bad backs - and I didn't realise that you could also take your coffee and sit upstairs, but now I do, I think I will!

All in all, it beats the big brand coffee shop chains by a mile.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank LadyIsabellaGrace

London, United Kingdom
“Freshly squeezed orange a particular delight!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Since I wrote first review a year ago, the cafe has one of those fascinating machines they have in Italy, which is full of orange sections and presses them in front of your eyes. Truly delicious. Coffee and cakes still a delight. Really interesting place to meet your friends for coffee, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea. Indpendent bookshop who have interesting activities. They recently had David Attenborough in to sign books, but virtually no-one knew about it sadly!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank shoedocmo
Petersfield, United Kingdom
“One Tree Books by kittycatfefe”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I love it here!!!! It has a lovely atmosphere and delicious food. Everone is really friendly. They sell cakes, cookies, hot drinks and more!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Kittycatfefe
south of 65N
“A Great Place for a Light Lunch”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stumbled upon One Tree Books whilst shopping in Petersfield. The Cafe is a very pleasant find. We had an excellent light lunch. I am told it has become almost a "cult" following for snacks and lunches. All food was freshly prepared.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank gbcpj
“Best coffee in Petersfiled”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Just the best place in the town for delicious coffee . So much better than the various boring chain coffee shops - with their tasteless dishwater muck . The staff are very friendly and the ciabata 's are delicious as well as there yummy cakes . It's a weekly must before my food shop .

2 Thank sexygedyetastebud