“A delicious experience to treasure”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Petersfield
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Petersfield, United Kingdom
“A delicious experience to treasure”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Lemongrass in Petersfield is possibly the most friendly and welcoming of all the restaurants I've ever been to. The service really is flawless, the menu broad and the food impeccable in both taste and presentation. My girlfriend and I were seated in one of the sunken areas with a huge table, allowing us privacy from other diners but we never felt neglected by the attentive staff who seem to want to go that extra mile to make every diner's night a special one. As a local, it's a pleasure to know that such a great restaurant is on our doorstep. With it's delicious food, great service and very reasonable prices, there's no doubt we'll be returning very soon.

• Visited May 2012
12 Thank MattUK74

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife and i were in Pertersfield and experienced the most incredidble meal at Lemongrass. We chose the 3- coyrse menu wich we were able to substitute different iteme and it is 14.95 only.Top quality food and real value.Will definitely return.

• Visited October 2012
10 Thank grey n
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

A group of friends and i recently attended Lemongrass and were not disappointed, despite having some fairly high expectations. The restaurant met them in every respect. The service was crisp yet not obtrusive. The decor was artistic,rich, yet not over the top or distracting. The food was some of the best i've had and was equal in terms of its presentation,quality and flavour.I would go back happily.

• Visited October 2012
11 Thank finn w
portsmouth
“What no spare ribs.......”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

….or Moo Ping I thought to myself as I strolled through the starters, then I ventured into the mains and it started to dawn on me there was no pork at all and to my even greater surprise lamb was offered as a choice of meat. Now much as I love lamb I do not believe it plays any large part in Thai cuisine, whereas pork does, it is like going into a predominantly muslim countries restaurant and being offered pork or a Steak house and discover on arrival that they did not serve beef, perhaps extreme analogies but I am sure you get the point. Despite my disappointment at the lack of pork and being perplexed by the inclusion of lamb I found the flavours to be authentic Thai and the meal was quite enjoyable though far from fantastic. The service was very good and the atmosphere and décor pleasant. Value wise I found it poor as you can get tastier and authentic thai food at cheaper prices in Petersfield. Overall average

• Visited September 2012
7 Thank surfingjelly
New Milton, United Kingdom
“Excellent 1st thai experience... Loved it!!!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Giving a lift to my friend to his new Work place in petersfiled, We decided to try the Thai restaurant just next door... Having never tried thai food before, i was a bit septical about it as i am not keen on hot spicy food, coriander and spices... I have ordered a Tord mun Pla as a starter and a Gaeng Mas sa man for my main course... I loved my main course, lovely chicken, coconut, new potatoes and peanut curry served with jasmine rice and pac choi. It was very very nice. The Singha beer was also a great choice with my meal... The portions are generous and it is a good value for money... Will be back very soon... i would recommend visiting...

• Visited September 2012