“Best quality chinese in the region, by far.”
Review of Tai Tong

Tai Tong
Ranked #27 of 73 Restaurants in Petersfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Excellent quality of food and great value for money. Have been going here for many years now and the food/service always ensure a return visit. A great place to impress friends with what I believe to be the best quality chinese food in Hampshire.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Good food with good service, probably one of the best Chinese restaurants I've been too, really feel valued

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I moved to the UK and the small city of Petersfield about 14 months ago. Southern California, where I moved from, should be, because of the large Chinese population, one of the better places to find Chinese food. But unhappily that was not always the case.

BUT Tai Tong in Petersfield surprised, pleased, satisfied my liking for the cuisine. One of the best and from personal international travel, most authentic Chinese restaurants I have found. Beats London's China Town hands down. Some of my worst food and service experiences have been in London for Chinese food.

But never a pause in good service, food and atmosphere at this place.

Might I suggest a couple of fav's? Piquant sauce dishes. Crispy Beef, Singapore noodles Spicy.

Enjoy if you get the chance. ;)

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Lovely food, well cooked and at fair prices. You HAVE to try the spare ribs, they are the best we've ever tasted

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Been coming here all my life and just returned from a 2 week holiday so came here rather than cook. I have never in my 30 odd years of coming here had a bad meal and a Chinese friend I once bought along said their food was the besi he had had so I can't see where these terrible reviewers are coming from. Top Marks from Mark!