The Half Moon
The Trooper Inn(Froxfield)(Great Value!)
$111
Langrish House(Petersfield)
$133
Premier Inn Petersfield(Petersfield)(Great Value!)
$83
PremierInn.com
$290
$237
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
$104
Premier Inn Portsmouth (Horndean) Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$82
PremierInn.com
$213
Travelodge Havant Rowlands Castle Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$44
Travelodge
The Angel Inn(Midhurst)
$137
$122
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Room was clean & well presented although nothing startling. Above the hotel & we were at the back so there was a bit of noise coming from staff as they cleaned up / changed barrels etc. beds were comfy & bathroom was adequate although there was a odour from the drains. TV wifi all good. Meals in the bar were very good. We had bangers & mash & garlic chicken. Breakfast was again the usual offerings and all good. It was a good place but compared to others we have stayed at I can only say it was average.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stayed here for a night with my wife when we were on a business trip at goodwood. Got booking via agent and rang to tell landlord we would not be arriving until close to midnight due to our commitments with our client. Told turn up when you can but ring to let me know. Eventually arrived at 0010 which is very late to find landlord waiting for us. Clearly he had been working all day but rather than book us in and send us off to bed he immediately sorted out much needed and very well received refreshments and then made us feel as if we had been locals all our lives. Then when we were ready he carried our bag to room and arranged a breakfast time to suit us. The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable and very in keeping with the whole ambience. The breakfast was fantastic and delivered piping hot and fresh and the same customer service was clear to see. Met with landlord prior to leaving and he again spoke to me like I had been a regular. I travel a lot and stay in 'corporate' hotels, this was avery very different experience this was quality, friendly and most definitely customer focused and the corporate hotels could learn a lot from this . Will I be back, I hope so as likely a lot of work in the area for me to do, in any case I will make the trip from Liverpool to use this as a base to tour local area as I really want to visit this inn again. Trust me just visit the place

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed 4 nights in May while visiting our son. We were made very welcome and were even helped to carry our luggage to the room ( unheard of these days ! ) The room was large and comfortable and the breakfast superb. The staff were helpful and even put up another pair of curtains when we mentioned the sun woke us very early. Be aware though the hotel does cater for functions, while we were there they had a wedding and the music was very very loud. this wasnt a problem for us as it finished at 12 and we didnt have an early start the next day. Also the area outside to access the rooms needs a tidy. All in all we had a lovely stay and will return when we next visit this area.

Room Tip: We had room 3 which was large , but noisy when the wedding was on.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The rooms here really are better than you might expect from the outside. The common parts are a little tired but as you only spend a second or so walking through it doesn't really matter. Our room (no 3) had obviously been very recently refurbished with new decor and furniture. The bed was really comfy. The bathroom has also been changed recently and was very clean.

It's just a short walk into Petersfield with its great choice of bars and restaurants.

Th staff were great and really friendly with a lovely breakfast to round off the stay.

If I was in the area I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We held our wedding reception here in March 2013 and couldn’t fault the venue or the staff. The food was great and the staff were really attentive, catering for our every need helping us decorate the room, organising the tables and even cleared everything away in the morning for us. The Half Moon made the day run so smoothly and are clearly experience in holding large parties. I felt that I got really good value for money and was really happy that we had chosen to have our reception there. We stayed overnight and were happy with our room, had a large bed, tea and coffee making facilities and a nice clean bathroom. Breakfast was excellent and had a choice of cereals and any combination of a cooked breakfast you wanted. We will be returning in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family