“Very tasty food at very reasonable prices. Original and individual feel.”
Review of Fez

Fez
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Petersfield
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Fez is housed in a property of character, and the couple who own and run it have transformed that character well to fit their home cooked-feel delicious Turkish food. They are friendly, adaptable (good for those of us who can be fussy). The lentil soup (part of the lunch time set menu) was FABULOUS!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

A unique and exotic restaurant for all those lamb lovers (don't worry there are other choices too). A very exciting menu with fresh food that's wonderfully tasty, friendly staff and owner and a great atmosphere. What more could you ask?

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I found Fez, and I will never look back. I tell EVERYONE about it and recommend it all the time. The food is DIVINE, the atmosphere unbeatable. I'd move in if they'd let me :)

2  Thank Pinky_sarah45
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Delicious dinner with friends. 4 of us shared a hot and a cold mezze to start and that probably would of been enough for me but everything looked so good I had to have an aubergine and lamb dish for main. Can't remember the name but it was really tasty. Wasn't moussaka! Excellent value for money and a lovely friendly atmosphere. I thoroughly recommend you try it for yourself.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

and I'm not talking about the type you get at Christmas. Beautifully cooked authentic food at very reasonable prices, and good well priced wine. The menu was just the right size. Not too big but enough choice to please everyone. Extremely friendly service from both the waitress and the owner chef who came out to chat to us and check everything was OK. It was more than OK, it was delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank mysterymoose