“Great meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed a lovely meal. We definately will be coming back.

There are newer reviews for Paradise Balti House

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Again welcome and service count for me food is always great and they have gone the extra to help with the taste or development of dishes. Always worth a visit.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

We had sadly moved away from the UK after being regular customers for 15+ years 2/3 a month and now living in Perth Western Australia for the last 3 years, I still say I wish we could go and have a meal at the Paradise, I have even looked up to see if they have an e-mail address so I can pinch their Chicken Tikka Malsala recipy!

Great food, really great, good services, friendly, great with the children, they loved to get their lollypop!

Come to Perth & open a restaurant here, nothing matches it anywhere!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

For some reason 25minutes specified ended up more like 35. Not a ridiculous delay, but when you're tired and hungry its a little irritating.
I'd definately recommend the gobi matar tamatar - really flavourful! Unfortunately I can't say the same for the King Prawn Butterfly starter - an absolute travesty of a dish. Shame.

1  Thank Vici27
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I orderd a chicken chaat and aloo chaat to takeaway. It was ok.