“Good food, good service, great atmosphere”
Review of La Piazzetta

La Piazzetta
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Petersfield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nestled in the quaint market town of Petersfield, La Piazzetta is housed in a charming Grade II-listed building. Blending bountiful history with the robust flavours of Italian cooking, La Piazzetta offers a cosy and informal retreat. Showcasing a classic selection, chefs make use of fine local ingredients from their daily deliveries, with favourites including seafood spaghetti, or veal with wild mushroom and truffle sauce.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Probably my favourite restaurant in Petersfield. The food is of a good standard, it's excellent value for money and there's always a good atmosphere especially on a Friday or Saturday night. My only 2 small criticisms are that the menu could be changed on a more regular basis for those who visit fairly consistently and also sometimes the service is too efficient. If you are out as a couple for example without the children one evening and want a relaxing night it can be a shock when you're in and out in an hour for 3 courses! They don't rush you but are just too efficient!

1  Thank JAL1976

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We turned up quite late on Bank Holiday Monday on the cusp of closing that afternoon and were gracious enough to take us in.
The food was excellent, we had the anti pasta to share which was great, and we both had Pizza oven cooked, tasty and well worth it.
A good price, great staff, well worth the trip.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Everytime we've visited we've never been disappointed, so after a dozen visits or so, told my son about it. Now he's particularly critical on just about anything he experiences, i.e., cars, travel, in fact he can be a real pain as he's demanding to say the least. I was therefore taken aback when he said to me the other day "Dad - you know the pizza place you told me about a few weeks ago in Petefield? . . well we went there, and I couldn't find anything wrong with it"! From him, that's not good, it's a flipping miracle!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We are were a party of six who had an excellent meal at this restaurant last night. It is run by an Italian family and the comprehensive al la carte menu included the usual pizza,pasta and a wide range of other dishes. They also have a fixed rate menu of 3 courses for £15. The place was buzzing and the staff friendly and efficient. You will defintely need to book.

1  Thank happy029
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I recommend going to this restaurant specially over weekend they have a wide variety of authentic italian dishes. The staff are very friendly. Overall I think it's definitely worth going to.