“The best curry in town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bombay Night

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bombay Night
Ranked #41 of 50 Restaurants in New Milton
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian, Eastern European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“The best curry in town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We eat here every once in a while. Sometimes we try other places around but we always end up back at Bombay Nights.

The food is always very good. Well spiced and the range is good. The house specials are a winnet and they do a cubed tandori cheese as a starter which is excellent and I have not had anywhere else.

When we have eaten in the service has been good and it it nice and relaxed.

• Visited June 2013

Highcliffe, United Kingdom
“Delicious food but small amount of meat and get them to repeat order”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Food was very nice. However we ordered 2 rices, (3 people heard the order our end) and they swear we did not. I ordered lamb Pasanda and my meal was mainly sauce with very little lamb, (not good for £7.25) The more concerning issue was the wife's chicken Tikka Masala which also had lamb in it (could have been mine). What if she had been allergic. I would probably order again but get them to read the order back and emphasize that we want the correct meat in each dish. They did throw in free poppadoms though. Would have left a Good rating but it does not exist on tripadvisor. Not good enough for very good but better than average.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank steadfast503869
Shepperton, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious melted in the mouth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I went here during our stay in Barton. The service was quick and friendly. The food was delicious, a little more special than your usual Indian. I had a mixed Korai and the lamb was amazingly tender and juicy, delicious, as was the Saag Paneer.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Dawn M
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Forget the Location - Ignore the Locals! This Restaurant Shines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

This Review is written by the Mrs Fry...........Introduced to this little find because you will not stumble over this eatery. Located above an Estate Agent and off the main drag. Consistently good food, consistently good service; with staff who remember you after a lapse of 4 months. I (Mrs Fry) always have Chicken Dhansak and the creation prepared for me at Bombay Night is perhaps the best I have ever had with a score of 9/10 - I never give 10/10.

Reasonably priced, good quality house wines and beers .......and the plates are always hot!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Stephen F
“Not good”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Not really very good. Won't use in future Didn't do home delevary as didn't have driver understaffed not good value

2 Thank Molezzz