Chewton Glen is one of the most relaxing places I have ever stayed. The service, from the point of arrival to departure was faultless. We were met on arrival, the car taken to be parked, luggage transported to our room. Our room was lovely, lots of space, very well presented. Small things make a real difference and the staff here really care about you as a guest. A small problem with the TV in our room was quickly solved. Tea in the lounge reading the paper in the afternoon was so peaceful. There is everything you could wish to see at Breakfast - both cold and hot options, super quality and very attentive service. Evening meals in the more informal bar area or in the Vetiver are both superb. Staff care about making sure you have everything you need, quite faultless. The swimming pool, spa and gym are the best I have experienced in any hotel. The gardens are large and you can enjoy peaceful walks in the grounds or a short walk down to the local beach. Chewton Glen goes to the top of my hotel list - its sister hotel occupied that slot until now! I am already trying to think when I can re-visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An English Original. Chewton Glen is a luxury hotel and spa set in 130 acres of Hampshire countryside on the edge of the New Forest National Park and just a few minutes walk from the sea.12 new luxury treehouse suites now open. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chewton Glen Hotel And Spa
- Chewton Glen Hotel New Milton
- Hotel Chewton Glen
- Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa New Milton, Hampshire, UK