Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa
$152
$109
Premier Inn Christchurch Highcliffe(Highcliffe)(Great Value!)
$72
PremierInn.com
Lord Bute Hotel(Christchurch)
$155
$150
$97
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
$187
$181
Hotels.com
South Lawn Hotel(Milford on Sea)
$110
Passford House(Lymington)
$201
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Moorhill House Hotel(Burley)(Great Value!)
$173
$166
  • Breakfast included
2,095 results
All reviewsafternoon teatree housecroquet lawntasting menubreakfast hamperthe main hoteljunior suitespecial occasionattention to detailhot tubservice chargesandwichesgrounds are beautifulbirthday treatout of this worldworth every pennyfeel special
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in adjacent gold rooms as a special treat for halfterm.my husband and i in one and our 16 yr old in the other. The rooms are very spacious with lovely aspect ..decor is outdated with wobbly cheap tablelamp and most importantly a sagging mattress! After telling reception we came back to a board under the mattress and a duvet under the sheet!
My poor exhausted husband took the boards out himself !(what happened to our nights of luxury at exhorbitant expense)
The pool is cold as is the hydrotherapy!
Lounges are very dark and unheated not great for nightcaps!
Dinner disappointing with cold potato returned microwaved so hot it burnt my mouth!
In summary still relaxing but overrated and disappointing and resting on her laurels!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank bmlbml
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have enjoyed the Chewton Glen a number of times with my family when we visit the area in Dorset. I've not stayed overnight but have had very good experiences of the spa and eating there for lunch and dinner. For us the Chewton Glen is a place to go for a special occasion, the service is impeccable and the food always a treat. We have been disappointed only once in the restaurant when some particulars of our orders were forgotten and the waitors, normally very attentive to a degree I have rarely seen elsewhere, seemed unsure of themselves. I put this down to the fact that the staff were just being trained however and we noticed this more as we have come to expect very high standards from Chewton Glen. I recommended the Chewton Glen as for a luxury hotel, the staff and decor manage to make the place feel cosy and welcoming to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2013

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left our every need was taken into consideration. I can at times be a very harsh critic, but for this hotel I have nothing but praise and admiration. The attention to detail is second to none. All I can say is 'thank you, thank you, thank you'. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Room Tip: Having been shown all of the rooms this is a hard question to answer as they were all very, very good. We ended up staying in a tree house suite which was worth every penny.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from a lovely Valentines Spa day with my partner. From the moment we arrived at the hotel gates to the moment we left it was pure luxury. The service really is outstanding, food excellent and great fresh juices. We will definitely be back very soon and highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Spent last night at the Chewton Glen to celebrate our wedding anniversary. From the moment we arrived on Sunday afternoon to the moment we left this morning we experienced absolute perfection. The room had everything we could have wished and the staff were superb in every way. After an afternoon's relaxation in the spa we ordered the taster menu in the restaurant and it was a revelation. We were able to sample food that we would not normally have ordered and loved it! Even more enlightening was the accompanying wine selection (well worth the money); the sommelier talked us through the details of each wine and was incredibly knowledgable and friendly. Breakfast this morning was the bees-knees; I am a devoted fan of Bircher Muesli and this morning's serving would have won an award in Switzerland! We left the hotel with a warm relaxed feeling; in less than 24 hours we had been completely de-stressed. I cannot praise the Chewton Glen highly enough.

Room Tip: I think the hotel is of such a high quality that all the rooms would be ok. We were on the ground floor, near the spa.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple