“Cheeky breakfast!”

Daisys
Ranked #13 of 22 Restaurants in Liphook
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a small tearoom that seats up too 16 people. We do a wide selection of food and hot and cold drinks. There is always a hot special or two to chose from. Please pop in for some heart warming home cooked food. Enjoy our freshly made selection of cake. We are open Monday to Friday 8-5 Saturdays 10-4
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Last time I visited Daisy's tearoom, I swore I'd never return mainly because in the time it took me to pop to the bank to get some cash they closed - w hours before they advertised!! However since then the ownership has changed so I thought I'd give them a second chance and try their breakfast.

Well I wasn't disappointed... Nothing was too much trouble, I made a few substitutions and when the breakfast came out it was huge, hot and incredibly tasty!!! The tea was also great.

It was reasonably priced and we weren't rushed out.

Highly recommend it, and I will return!!

2  Thank mouikey

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Daisy's is just a minute from the A3 in Liphook, and mades an ideal stop on route to the coast. I had the Full English breakfast which was the proper affair with all the necessary constituents i.e. bacon (rashers 2), Sausages (2),eggs (2 free range), mushrooms (tick), Tomato (not bothered but tick), Black Pudding (yes!!), Beans & toast. It cost £6.95 which is good deal (see photo).
The staff are very friendly and relaxed. It's a small cafe and can get busy at peak hours, but it's worth the wait for the full English which was excellent!

1  Thank DanBroomLondon
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Discovered at random driving past, stopped off for a late lunch. Very nice food and very friendly staff. Proper coffee too. Highly recommended if you are in the area.

1  Thank Robert F
Reviewed February 12, 2014

A fantastic atmosphere created by a warm and welcoming host. Food was excellently cooked and very reasonably priced. The option to have free range products is different to most places, overall a great experience and would highly recommend.

1  Thank RyanMitchener
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Haven't been in Liphook for a while, but was meeting old school friends. Couldn't believe how much the tearoom has changed. Friendly staff and amazing brownies. Will try make an excuse to pop in soon.

1  Thank Christina P