Stayed here for three nights during half term to sight see Portsmouth and visit family.
Easy to find
Friendly and helpful staff
Clean and tidy
Warm and cosy
Good location for road links to Portsmouth and along the coast
Good Beefeater restaurant with friendly staff
Two single beds for our children instead of having to share a sofa bed
None, can't think of any
This was a great base for a short stay. Portsmouth was lovely, recommend the Spinnaker and The Victory, our kids (8 & 11) loved all of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a glorious setting just minutes from the city centre, Spinnaker Tower and Gunwharf Quays ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel Havant
- Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel Hampshire