Good clean rooms, big comfy bed, complimentary drinks, really friendly staff, peace and quiet. We visited 15th December and stayed for 2 nights, the hotel was pretty full but we were not disturbed once. Very close to a dual carriageway (might have been a motorway) but even with the window open this was just a hum in the background. Next door is the Rusty Cutter Beefeater, get the meal deal for £22.99 and eat your fill on cooked and continental breakfast and then have a 3 course meal in the evening complete with a drink - fantastic value for money. Easy access to Portsmouth, we decided to go in by taxi, cost £12 to get there and £19 to get back, there is a bus stop nearby if needed. There are plans to extend this hotel so it is going to be a little bit bigger in the near future, well worth a visit especially if you are planning to spend some time in Portsmouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a glorious setting just minutes from the city centre, Spinnaker Tower and Gunwharf Quays ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel Havant
- Premier Inn Portsmouth (Havant) Hotel Hampshire