“Unique cafe”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Havant
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A 1940's nostalgia tea room, with real vintage china and a homely atmosphere. Gluten free menu available as well as normal. Enter as a customer leave as a friend
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Brilliant atmosphere, reasonable prices, wonderful staff..make sure to book early they are always packed to the rafters

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I went for high tea this afternoon with my friend and our combined children. Loved the setting and the authentic 40s memorabilia - some of it reminded me of my grandparents' house. The atmosphere was lovely - warm, friendly and the staff were great with the kids. Brilliant value too at only £7 each for afternoon tea and thd foox was lovely. You definitely need to book though as people were being turned away in droves! I will be back....

1  Thank Ann-Marie C
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I recently treated my daughter and myself to high tea at the 19 Four Teas. The atmosphere is charming and the concept is genius so we were looking forward to an authentic High Tea experience. The choice was good and balanced between savoury and sweet with a good selection of savoury extras as well as sandwiches, cake and scones. However, the mini cakes and much of the savouries were shop bought which was really disappointing. That said, it was good value for money. As a place to go with family or to meet friends, it really is very charming and popular.

4  Thank Goldpilatesbabe
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Had lunch there today when visiting friends in Havant. Great service really good atmosphere and the food excellent served piping hot. Real Tea with a strainer and very good value cost wise, expected the meal for 3 to cost much more.The afternoon Tea looked amazing and it is already on our next visit list. Make sure you book as they were fully booked all day today Saturday 22/3/14.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We took my nan here for her 86 th birthday.The staff had decorated the table and placed a lovely birthday card on it.When entering the tearoom we were greeted by authentic dressed 40s staff who were cheery smiley and very happy.They couldn't do enough for us and had top class service.Nothing was too much trouble for them.The atomsphere was homely and again very authentic to the 40s era.A must have visit and will be booking again very soon,I would recommend the high tea so sweet and yummy.thankyou