Recently stayed here for a wedding. The mansion and the grounds are simply gorgeous. Lots of rooms so that guests can stay the night. The venue is superb! You were always under the impression that the party kept moving from room to room, which I liked (cocktail reception in the bar, ceremony in the chapel, supper in the library, dancing in a ballroom, retiring at the end of the night in the lobby). The food was really good. The bedroom a bit tired but overall, it was great! Highly recommend, especially for weddings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elvetham is a privately owned country mansion, taking great pride in delivering outstanding customer service and attention to detail. We are located just outside Hartley Wintney, a quaint little village in Hampshire, surrounded by rolling countryside and beautiful views. Our fascinating history dates back many centuries yet our modern approach to our customers is fulfilled with dedication and professionalism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Elvetham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elvetham Hotel Hartley Wintney
- Elvetham Hartley Wintney
- Elvetham Hotel Hartley Wintney
- The Elvetham Hartley Wintney, Hampshire - Hook