We went to my cousins wedding here on 4th November 2012, and it was absolutely wonderful. From the moment we walked in to reception, the staff were wonderful. The hotel itself is magnificent with stunning views and the bedrooms are superb. The staff couldn't of done more to help. The bar prices are also very reasonable and inline with pub prices and not the usual over priced beverages that you find in some hotels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elvetham is a privately owned country mansion, taking great pride in delivering outstanding customer service and attention to detail. We are located just outside Hartley Wintney, a quaint little village in Hampshire, surrounded by rolling countryside and beautiful views. Our fascinating history dates back many centuries yet our modern approach to our customers is fulfilled with dedication and professionalism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Elvetham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elvetham Hotel Hartley Wintney
- Elvetham Hartley Wintney
- Elvetham Hotel Hartley Wintney
- The Elvetham Hartley Wintney, Hampshire - Hook