I chose the Elvetham for my Wedding, and it was simply perfect! Not only are the grounds & gardens stunning, the inside of the hotel itself is beautiful, with painted ceilings and a wonderful calming atmosphere. I have thoroughly enjoyed every visit I made whilst planning my Wedding, simply to sit in the reception area, and will now miss having an excuse to visit!
The staff are all very friendly and attentive & make you feel as if you're at home, not just in a hotel.
The bedrooms, although not all very big, have beautiful original features (such as fireplaces) and all individual with character (none of this cloned decoration & style you find in more modern hotels). Each has all you could need (tea/coffee, nice bathroom etc).
The food is all very tastey, and maybe not what you might expect when reading the menu!
Would definitely love to go back, maybe to stay on our year anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elvetham is a privately owned country mansion, taking great pride in delivering outstanding customer service and attention to detail. We are located just outside Hartley Wintney, a quaint little village in Hampshire, surrounded by rolling countryside and beautiful views. Our fascinating history dates back many centuries yet our modern approach to our customers is fulfilled with dedication and professionalism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your The Elvetham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elvetham Hotel Hartley Wintney
- Elvetham Hartley Wintney
- Elvetham Hotel Hartley Wintney
- The Elvetham Hartley Wintney, Hampshire - Hook