“A. Lovely meal and evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bellini - CLOSED

Bellini
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“A. Lovely meal and evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

We visited on the 22nd april13 and had a lovely meal. Large portions, well cooked and lovely atmosphere. Staff were attentive and met our needs with a friendly smile. We will go again. Looking forward to it.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Patricia131954

Farnborough
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

We went there Saturday evening a table of 6 and we found the food terrible and we all agreed. The starters were ok but all the mains were unacceptable I believe in compaining on the night but there was so much wrong I didn't bother. Food looked like it had been cooked in the 70's. Given this place gets so many favourable reviews I wonder if they have different cooks on differnt nights? We will not be going back.

• Visited April 2013
9 Thank Sensors
“Great local Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went here with a party of 21 (having booked for 13 people) the night before our wedding.
Service was great, friendly and helpful and Italian!
Food was very tasty - portions were large, tasted good. They managed to deliver all the starters together (despite being ordered in groups 20 minutes apart) and all the mains together - no mean feat for much a large party.
I would eat here again, no hesitation.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Pedroorange
“Lovely”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We went to the restaurant recently with my brother, who is a wheelchair user. The staff couldn't have been more attentive or helpful. The food was beautiful and we had a lovely evening. We will go again for sure.

1 Thank Erica G
Camberley, United Kingdom
“3 rd Visit and a great meal every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

First visit to this restaurant was made in December on a busy Friday night when a large Xmas party was going, service was outstanding and food was great. Have since been back twice with my wife and have ended up at the same table each time and have enjoyed great meals. My only regret is I have not eaten before in this lovely family run restaurant. I work in Hartley Wintney and will now start to use it with my clients for lunch. Specials great, pasta great, garlic bread great, great selection of starters and mails. Thank you and keep it up, looking forward to next meal very soon.

• Visited January 2013