“Lovely family & friends long lunch in the sun”

The Station - Pizza Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #36 of 74 Restaurants in Fleet
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible
Fleet, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely family & friends long lunch in the sun”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Taking advantage of the lovely weather we went for a family & friends lunch which started at 1PM and didn't finish until well after 4PM. The kids had plenty of room to play and be themselves, and the grown ups enjoyed a lovely lunch and drinks in the beautiful weather.

When the weather is not so great, the indoor facilities are also very roomy, allowing for kids to be a lot less restricted than other places.

This is a pizza place, but they are very creative with their ingredients. Also nice burgers if you are into that sort of thing. And the puddings are both decadent and delicious!

I love the fact that you can put it all in a tab and then claim 20% off the lot with their loyalty card!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Alfonso F

• Finnish first
Blackburn, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I spent a couple of days in fleet for work and popped in for a quick bite to eat. The pizzas are the best I have ever had as I am a big pizza fan. These pizzas put the big pizza company's to shame. The pizzas are opened in view of the customers and topped. It took only 10mins for my freshly prepared pizza to arrive. John and all his staff are friendly and go the extra mile to make you time at the station as enjoyable as possible. I will be back when I am down this end of the country again. A big thank you to John and the team.

1 Thank Chris H
Camberley, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent and welcoming service”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I had the pleasure of popping in here today, just for a beer and a look around. The assistant manager, Jonny, welcomed me at the door in a most friendly and welcoming way. I bought a pint of their IPA and it was perfectly served, right temperature and utterly clear - so good I had another!
I talked with Jonny and Fran (one of the waiting staff) about their pub etc., and they made me feel valued and very welcome, despite me stating that I could not stop long; they explained the menus and general philosophy of this excellent pub group (the ORCHID group). As a result of this quality service I am definitely returning to eat and enjoy a lovely evening, and will of course recommend the pub.

• Visited February 2014
“Cheap and tasty”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We were a group of 5 getting together to eat and chat. The deal on a Tuesday is two 12" pizzas for the price of one, so we had four pizzas to share, two side salads and two portions of seasoned potato wedges. Together with 5 mostly unalcoholic drinks, the bill was less than £7 per head. (One of our group also had their 20% off card). Pizzas were good. In fact it was all good. There were three staff serving or behind the bar, not enough for this busy Tuesday night. They were all upbeat and friendly. Not much to improve on, really. We enjoyed our evening here and I would recommend it for an easy and filling night out.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Great service and tasty Pizza”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We have only started using the Station since it changed from the Links. We went in a few weeks ago to give it a try and we were pleasantly surprised. The first couple of times we just had drinks but last week we took the kids for pizza and they really enjoyed it. The staff are great and really friendly giving excellent service.Drinks are reasonably priced offering some cheaper drinks that were on offer. The pizzas were fab, cooked fresh and really tasty. The kids had the 12 inch ones and their dad had the 16 inch and he couldn't finish it as it was laced with lots of topping making it really filling but great value for money. Whilst paying the bill we signed up for the discount card which works like a points card and we got quite a bit knocked off our bill. The seating area is nicely furnished and well set out giving lots of room to eat and sit comfortably. We will be back soon

Visited December 2013