“Good clean accommodation good value above average facilities for a budget priced hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Fleet M3

Days Inn Fleet M3
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Fleet
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Bit of a tardis this place outside looks like many other budget hotels however inside had a spacious reception area with TV and seating pleased that on checking in the receptionist upgraded me to an exec room as it was warm these rooms have a fan and a fridge with water in. To be honest I didn't expect a budget hotel to have an exec room if I'd known I'd of opted for this in first place. Room was patios with work desk ion and above mentioned fan. Bathroom was gleaming with fondly a small bath but powerful shower. Free wifi was also included. Went o adjacent services for coffee and dinner and was pretty point for choice. Yes there's no restaurant as such. All the fast food options KFC McDonald's etc. but also a Waitrose with pretty good range of salads and snacks so I picked up a selection and ate at the picnic area tables just outside the hotel it's not a 4 star hotel not even a 2or 3 but as overnight accommo goes this inked all the boxes. Was clean comfortable and good vale at just under £50

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Basildon, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Nice enough for a budget hotel. Double beds was in need of replacement but the single was comfortable. Great shower. In need of air conditioning but at least the window opened. Joy oh bliss they have smoking rooms....other please note.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chiang Mai, Thailand
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I booked this hotel many months and paid-it was also confirmed.But when I arrived I was et by a chaotic scene.The man on duty told me they were fully booked and had no record of my booking.
And he had a huge tour group from Korea to deal with.
I had to wait over an hour.
Then he kept me waitng and dealt with about 10 other people some of whom were paying at the desk,When eventually he gave his attention to me I asked in desperation was there another Days Inn in the area.
By almost accident we found my booking.
It transpired the are manager had transfered my booking there without informing me.
I complained and asked her too ring me
I complained to booking.com.
Eventually I received a voucher for $60-and no apology.
I had to travel over 150 miles extra as my daughter lives in Aldershot near by Fleet.
The room was fine and breakfast was included..
But I had a lot of pr.essure as this was dark by the time I arrived

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Fleet hotels

Colchester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

We decided to break our journey and stay overnight at the Days Inn at Fleet we had an executive room which was spacious clean an comfortable. It was surprisingly quiet considering its position. The staff were very polite and helpful. If you want to break your journey Days Inn could not be in a more convenient location. breakfast can be ordered if required. I would recommend it for the traveller that needs to break their journey and rest overnight. Good value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Surfers Paradise, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed in May for 2 nights after visiting friends in Bracknell.The room was clean and tidy and had all the basics for a good nights stay. The reception staff were friendly and the check in was quickly done. We got a good rate via there own website booking service. We used the hotel as a base for a 1 day trip to London as the Fleet rail station is only a short distance away and accessible by the service road.We found the Days Inn to be very good for our purpose, ***Recommended***

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the houses behind the hotel.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Stevenage, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

A last minute get away to support a family member at a sporting event meant we needed a hotel at hours notice. Arranged this hotel 'On-line' and agreed a very late book in as we were committed to another function the evening before.
We arrived at 12.30 midnight and the reception was manned and all was in place for our stay. Very efficient book in which was great as we were tired after an hour and a half drive.
The room was very clean and the beds very comfortable. I had no problems sleeping. Tea making facilities we all there.
Breakfast in the adjoining restaurant which was fine. All ion all a good stop and will return.

This is based within the Fleet service area, so watch the sat nav, mine wanted to go past??

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
North West
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Used this hotel for one night's stay last Friday. Check in was reasonably quick and the lady receptionist was extremely helpful, polite and friendly. I booked as a lone traveller and was given a family room which comprised very comfortable double bed and a single. The T.V had at least 30 channels, there was a hair dryer, trouser press and hospitality tray. The bathroom, which had a bath and very powerful, easy to use shower, also had tissues and dispensers for soap and shower gel.
The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean and fixtures were unfussy and modern.
The options for breakfast were explained - continental delivered to your room, or purchase a voucher at a discount price for full English to be eaten in the services area. I had the continental; cereal, croissant, jam and butter, fruit and fruit juice.
Basic toiletries were on view for sale in reception. Tables and benches enable you utilise the very enjoyable seating area outside. I was very happy with my short stay there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fleet
Lismoyne Hotel
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England
Raven Hotel
Raven Hotel
#4 of 6 in Hook

Been to Days Inn Fleet M3? Share your experiences!