“Don't miss this Italian treat!”
Review of Trattoria La Casa

Trattoria La Casa
Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in Fleet
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Casa is an Italian Trattoria in the heart of Fleet serving a mouth-watering choice of traditional Italian and Sicilian dishes cooked by the only Italian chef in town. Main ingredients we use for our dishes, where possible, are homemade and locally sourced. Our decor and certain dishes may not be at everyone's taste but we do our best to compensate the differences. Our food and service monitored all the times and comment cards are available on each table. Of course you can always call member of staff should you need any issue with your meal or service which we would be more than happy to help.
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Staying in Fleet for a couple of days, we reviewed the Trip Advisor site before departure in order to find recommended restaurants.
Top of the pile was La Casa and it's easy to see why. Lovely atmosphere, superb food, friendly, professional staff and great value.
We spent two highly enjoyable hours in the restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed our meals.
If you are in the area, don't miss this restaurant - you won't be disappointed.

3  Thank Doug_T580427

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We ate here mid week having read previous reviews and this place being rated number 1 in Fleet. The atmosphere and food were very good with a large selection on the menu, the service however was lacking. It took a while to place a drinks order, order our food, get the bill and then pay, the restaurant was not busy so I don't understand why. I am disappointed to not be able to rate this place as highly as others have.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I ate hear a few nights ago with a group of work colleagues. In honesty I couldn't fault the service or the place itself bit the food was very poor. The sardines I had for starter were okay but the veal for my main was tough with a very average mushroom sauce. The saute potatoes at about £3 consisted of a few baby potatoes halved and fried. Not quite what I was expecting from an Italian. My colleagues risotto was tasteless and was only salvaged by huge quantities of parmesan. The desserts that some of my group had were pretty much pre-packaged and didn't look at all "home made". Overall a poor experience and there are far better Italian's within a very short walk of this one.

3  Thank Malcolm P
Reviewed May 23, 2014

This is a fabulous restaurant. It has a lovely local and friendly feel to it. The food is really excellent and there's an impressive variety too across all courses. It's very reasonably priced and the service is always really good as well. I'd definitely recommend La Casa.

1  Thank Katie B
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I booked for an early meal last Friday evening. I was travelling on my own so was also eating on my own. The restaurant were aware of this, as they checked my on-line booking just to make sure it was correct and I did only want a table for one ! I had a table to the side of the room, so I could sit and people watch without feeling like I stuck out like a sore thumb. The food was fabulous - fresh ingredients well prepared and very tasty. I loved the bruschetta starter. The service was prompt and friendly, and the cost was good. And I was given time to sit and enjoy my coffee at the end of the meal - so many places these days seem to want you up and out as soon as you have finished eating, so it was nice to be left to enjoy my latte. All in all a good experience and I wouldn't hesitate to return.

1  Thank Helen D