“La Casa is a very friendly restaurant.”
Review of Trattoria La Casa

Trattoria La Casa
Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Fleet
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Casa is an Italian Trattoria in the heart of Fleet serving a mouth-watering choice of traditional Italian and Sicilian dishes cooked by the only Italian chef in town. Main ingredients we use for our dishes, where possible, are homemade and locally sourced. Our decor and certain dishes may not be at everyone's taste but we do our best to compensate the differences. Our food and service monitored all the times and comment cards are available on each table. Of course you can always call member of staff should you need any issue with your meal or service which we would be more than happy to help.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

A very friendly family run restaurant. The staff look after you very well and are very helpful. The choice of food on the menu is good and the food is always delicious.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I went to eat there with my son. We truly appreciated the quality of the food.
The atmospheare is chilled, children friendly. Yet couples manage to have their privacy.
The owner is a kind and professional lady very attentive to details and to guests needs.
I had as a starter bruschetta al pomodoro with fresh tomatoes, it was lovely.
I also had a delicious valdostana: chargrilled chicken breast topped with ham and mozzarella and cooked in stone oven. The portions are very generous !!
My son had a pizza and according to him is the BEST PIZZA in TOWN !!
I felt I was back home in Italy ...yes I am Italian and the food is fresh, authentic Italian!
Best Italian in Town for sure!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very good basic Italian food with very pleasant helpful staff and the prices are extremely reasonable. We have eaten both breakfasts and lunches and will no doubt be going there again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am Italian, my whole family is.
For the first time I had a real Italian dinner in UK.
My son, who is 5, asked if his Italian grandmother came from Italy to cook - according to him she is the Best Chef in the World :)
I went to celebrate my husband's birthday and I said this at the moment of the reservation.
At dessert time, the owner of the Restaurant surprised us with candles on top of our delicious chocolate fondant dessert. She a beautiful welcoming smile too!
All went right from the first moment we stepped in we have been welcomed by the waitress with the most courteous manners.
The food choice has a good variety selection and our food experience overcame our expectations. It is actually the first time in England I go to an Italian Restaurant and eat good quality proper Italian food.
As main course me and my husband had Bucatini ai Gamberoni and Linguine Frutti di Mare and they were outstanding. The Kids menu is wonderful and the Pizza is truly yummy according to my son -and I must admit also according to me who had taken a bite :) - Cleanliness is all over , and you really feel welcome.
The name La Casa, which means The Home, is the most appropriate name for this Restaurant as you really feel to be in a real Italian Home !

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Needing a bit of a break from shopping and the weather, we chanced upon La Casa in the High Street which looked welcoming with plenty of customers (usually a good recommendation). Friendly efficient service, great menu and very good food. Shall definitley return as good value & lots more on the menu I want to sample!