“Good”

Trattoria La Casa
Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Fleet
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Casa is an Italian Trattoria in the heart of Fleet serving a mouth-watering choice of traditional Italian and Sicilian dishes cooked by the only Italian chef in town. Main ingredients we use for our dishes, where possible, are homemade and locally sourced. Our decor and certain dishes may not be at everyone's taste but we do our best to compensate the differences. Our food and service monitored all the times and comment cards are available on each table. Of course you can always call member of staff should you need any issue with your meal or service which we would be more than happy to help.
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Very Good, Pizza are amazing !
I come from an Italian family, and for the 1st time in the UK, it was proper italian meal.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Aurelie1986

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This restaurant's food is always good, and the service is exceptional, the staff make you very welcome and maintain high quality. Al four of us had different starts and main course, all the food arrived together. If you fancy a little bit of Italy in Fleet, then you must try it. Sunday morning Italian breakfast is also to die for!!! Your are welcome if you just want a coffee, or 3 courses.

1  Thank Andrew L
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We ate here on Christmas Eve after our booking at an out of town Pub was cancelled due to flooding and a power cut. We we're amazed to find anywhere that could seat eight sand very grateful and I have to say the service was great, our lovely waitress even took my sister in laws six month old off her hands so she could eat in peace. My son loved his salmon pasta so much I am now having to search for a recipe to recreate it at home but I found the food a bit mediocre

1  Thank Claire B
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Had dinner here with some friends who use La Casa for a morning coffee as well as evening dinning, excellent evening good food & service at reasonable prices, will definitely go back.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

My partner and I visited here on Friday evening for an early Festive Dinner. We had pre-selected from the Christmas Menu in advance.

The food we ate was all delicious - the traditional tortellini soup starter was good and flavoursome. The salmon main was in a delicious sauce, and my husband had the Turkey main which he thoroughly enjoyed.

The strawberry cheesecake was a night light end to the meal (which my hubband has the christmas pudding, which he polished off).

We shared a bottle of prosecco.

Reasonable price, nice atmostphere (a little quiet but we were an early table sitting - by the time we left at 8pm it was starting to get quite busy, so a nice buzz inside), and the staff are always very friendly and efficient.

Would definitely recommend, and we might go back again for some different Christmas Menu choices :)