“They did it again” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trattoria La Casa

Trattoria La Casa
Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Fleet
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: La Casa is an Italian Trattoria in the heart of Fleet serving a mouth-watering choice of traditional Italian and Sicilian dishes cooked by the only Italian chef in town. Main ingredients we use for our dishes, where possible, are homemade and locally sourced. Our decor and certain dishes may not be at everyone's taste but we do our best to compensate the differences. Our food and service monitored all the times and comment cards are available on each table. Of course you can always call member of staff should you need any issue with your meal or service which we would be more than happy to help.
Fleet, England, United Kingdom
“They did it again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

visited again this week and as ever the food was great....we all had something different and everyone enjoyed what they had with a bit of 'oo that looks good, think I'll have what you're having next time' going on....staff are lovely and the service is great...if you haven't been yet..GO...

Fleet, United Kingdom
“Nice food and atmosphere, excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

The food was delicious and authentic, and in a slightly more informal setting than the other Italian restaurants in Fleet. A great place to go with a group of friends or with children as there is something on the menu for everyone. We started by sharing a cheesy garlic bread - delicious and very filling between two of us! I then had the bucatini with meatballs which was really tasty too.
The waitress was fantastic - she asked us what we wanted and didn't write it down on a pad or anything, and managed to remember who had what as well! This is rare in restaurants these days, and admittedly there were two of us, but many restaurants don't bother remembering. There was nice attention to detail, such as changing cutlery between starter and main (different design of knife and fork!), offering parmesan and asking us frequently, but not too frequently (!) if everything was OK.
The food was quick to arrive, and even though it was a Monday night there were still a decent amount of tables filled! A lovely, intimate setting due to it not being too large a restaurant, however due to this you will probably need to book at peak times.
Well worth a return visit and although I wouldn't choose it for a special occasion like a milestone birthday or wedding anniversary, it is perfect for a relaxed meal out with friends, relatives or partners.

1 Thank Melly E
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Well priced, great service and top food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

After reading the reviews popped in for Lunch one Saturday with the kids in tow. The food was fresh and tasty - my wife and I both had pastas and the kids loved the pastas they chose from the kids menu. Service was great, friendly and welcoming. If your after Italian on the Fleet high street this leaves the others in its wake. Will be back to sample more from the menu in future!

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fleet's little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Chic yet warm Italian restaurant on Fleet High Street. Staff are friendly and efficient and the food was great!

1 Thank SegwayMaster
Fleet UK
“Casual supper with son”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I visited La Casa for an early evening meal with my 10 year old son when my husband was going to be home late. This is a relaxed friendly restaurant where you can sit outside (though it's a busy road) or inside. I had pasta, my son had chicken goujons and chips (I felt like I had flashing lights saying "BAD MOTHER" over me - but there you are). I won't comment on the goujons but my pasta was very tasty and good value for money. I'd definitely recommend it over other Italian restaurants in Fleet.

• Visited July 2013