“Great for Takeaway too!”
Review of Trattoria La Casa

Trattoria La Casa
Ranked #6 of 75 Restaurants in Fleet
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Casa is an Italian Trattoria in the heart of Fleet serving a mouth-watering choice of traditional Italian and Sicilian dishes cooked by the only Italian chef in town. Main ingredients we use for our dishes, where possible, are homemade and locally sourced. Our decor and certain dishes may not be at everyone's taste but we do our best to compensate the differences. Our food and service monitored all the times and comment cards are available on each table. Of course you can always call member of staff should you need any issue with your meal or service which we would be more than happy to help.
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Great for Takeaway too!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have used this place for takeaway many times, and the food is excellent! Always hot on arrival, the delivery staff are great and it never takes the 45 mins they say on the phone!

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank emma5036

Fleet, United Kingdom
“Value for money”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have lived in Fleet now for over 14 years and have experienced all of the local restaurants. Last weekend we went to La Casa and had a lovely meal. The restaurant didn't appear to be busy at first but a lot of people came in that hadn't booked, like us. This obviously put a lot of pressure on the staff but they coped brilliantly!, George was our waiter, he was very polite and helpful and did not appeared to be flustered. There was a little delay but we weren't in a hurry and just enjoyed our evening..

Our food was very nice and well presented.y we are planning our next visit with friends but I will definitely book first. Got to be the best Italian in fleet .

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank KimE14
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Small but wonderful”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Some friends and I when for dinner, it was a busy night. The staff were polite and helpful, very welcoming. There was a little delay due to the busy night, but the staff keep us informed and gave as a little treat to fill the gap.

Food was very nice, well presented and cooked, I had a Calzone and salad which was very tasty and feeling. I will be going back, I would recommend going to anyone, but book a table to play safe, it is small but worth going.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank James W
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Great selection”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My husband and I visited La Casa on Monday night, on the basis of the good reviews I'd read on Tripadvisor. We were the only people in the restaurant that evening, which was a bit odd at first, but actually we quite liked it. There were two waiters working there and seeing as we had the place to ourselves we obviously got top notch service! The food was naturally very quick to come out too. Decor inside is clean and modern.

I had the fried mozzarella to start, it was served with a homemade tomato sauce and was delicious, and a perfect size too. Husband skipped on a starter but went straight to the main, he had a pepperoni and ham pizza which he absolutely loved. I had a creamy pasta with smoked salmon dish and compared to similar dishes in other places this one ranked very highly. Again the portions were exactly what you would expect, more than enough food! We both left a little bit on our plates as we were so stuffed.

We only had soft drinks to accompany our meal, and the whole bill came to under £30 which is very reasonable.

I can't wait to go back and try all the other scrummy looking menu options!

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank maddiemcv
“Amazing food”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We have eaten at the restaurant many times. Fanastic food and service. Tonight we decided to have a take away. Just brilliant my pizza was outstanding and his was a huge portion of meat Palealla.

Highly recommend.