“Enjoyable meal” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Foresters Pub and Restuarant

The Foresters Pub and Restuarant
Ranked #9 of 74 Restaurants in Fleet
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Farnham, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Just had a lovely meal at he foresters. Food and service really great. All waiters friendly and polite. Would have given it 5 stars however steak arrived well done instead of medium however the waiter changed it immediately

• Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have not actually eaten in this restaurant, but the food being served looked very good and we said we will go back to try the food. Very friendly staff, guy behind the bar very polite and happy to have a joke with customers. Drinks quite expensive including tea and coffee. It was a warm summer evening so we sat in the beautiful garden, the staff were preparing for a showing of an England football match for the world cup, with Bar B Q, lovely atmosphere without overpowering for customers not interested in the world cup (there are a few!) Toilets very clean which in my book says a great deal about the establishment! Lots of free parking in the car park. Really lovely setting and we will definately be going again. Highly reccomend.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fleet, England, United Kingdom
“Deserves it's good reputation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Have visited this establishment 6 times over the last 20 months or so either as a pair, or in a group of friends. What brings us back? Not the prices for sure, but always good food well presented, plus the excellent birthday month wine promotion. Staff are very good, and the conservatory (or is it an orangery) is a genuinely different, and pleasant place to eat. Only niggle other than some prices, is we've never seen that great fire alight even when snow was on the ground 18 months ago. Will return for sure.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Graham B
“Really nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy dining at The Foresters. Been here a few times and the staff are really friendly. I had the Goats cheese wellington again yesterday and it was yummy! The sticky toffee pud also good. I've only a few things that's maybe worth looking at..The paper main and wine menus looks a bit worn and maybe a nicer looking dessert board..just my opinion on the board. All and all a nice experience.

Farnborough
“I can't understand such mixed reviews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have never seen so many mixed reviews of a place, not only are they very mixed but from absolute rubbish to excellent, but I can only comment on what I have found so here goes.
I have eaten here twice now in the last couple of months, both times at lunch time. The first time there was twelve of us (important if you want to know how well they handle large groups) and the second time five adults and two children.
On both occasions the service has been excellent from walking through the door to the table service and the food has also been excellent.
The first time we went I had on of the stuffed burgers which as gorgeous which came with some salad and a small portion of chips served in a little deep fat fryer basket! This small portion of chips was fine for me as although I like a chip I don't want a plate full of them! so if you want lots you might want to order a side dish as well.
On the second visit I had the a pork belly with a five spiced crackling served with potato croquets and baby carrots.
On both trips we have had shared starters, Anti pasta, onion bloom (try this its great) bread (which is organic) and meats.
Overall I think this a fantastic pub and will certainly be going again.

• Visited May 2014