“Great food for a Saturday night meal”
Review of Dhanshiri - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dhanshiri
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great food for a Saturday night meal”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

It is not the first time I have visited this restaurant Food and service were very good. The biriani is excellent with food well prepared and presented. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited July 2013

Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Good food, bad service”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We were astounded when the waiter shouted at us for not ordering enough food for a party at 12. Saying that the food was tasty! But we won't be going back in a hurry!

• Visited May 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great sit down meal, fab service + food; lots of veggie options”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Dont be put off by the signage outside, which makes the place look like a takeaway, its not!
The sign is now red, not green as the photo on here is as I write.

Pleased to find a good range of food on the menu, including lots of vegetarian options and Nepalese as well as Indian food. The service was very friendly and I could hear other customers having the same experience. The waiters also looked smart.

The food came quickly and was hot and tasty! The palak paneer was particularly nice.
Good value, with 20% off for students. I would recommend this place for a good curry.

• Visited June 2013
Fleet, United Kingdom
“WOW !!! Really impressed !”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love curry and having spent sometime in Asia have alway found it hard to find a really good curry house ! well I need not search anymore . I went with my husband and daughter and not only was the food and service the best but they are totally child friend and now my daughter just keeps asking to go back !!

• Visited June 2013
Fleet, England, United Kingdom
“The best curry in Fleet!!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Me and My partner visiting that restaurant quite regularly and every single time we are very happy with it. Food is delicious, service with a smile and reasonable prices.
This little restaurant is perfect for dinner for two and for night out with group of friends.
They also provide a take away service which is as efficient as dinning in.
I would recommend that restaurant to everyone who loves good indian food.

• Visited May 2013