“The best curry in Fleet!!!!”
Review of Dhanshiri - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Me and My partner visiting that restaurant quite regularly and every single time we are very happy with it. Food is delicious, service with a smile and reasonable prices.
This little restaurant is perfect for dinner for two and for night out with group of friends.
They also provide a take away service which is as efficient as dinning in.
I would recommend that restaurant to everyone who loves good indian food.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Always very good food and service. Offer indoor seating but you can also pre order or go in for takeaway. Delivery can be arranged providing minimum order is £15

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I've been visiting this place pretty much regularly. There is no way of thinking about another Indian restaurant in the town. I already tried some others, but nobody could give me pleasure that I feel when I'm in there. Great food and service. As long as they will keep it up, I'll be there for sure :-)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went there for the first time on Saturday 6th April. The food was a good standard although a lot of food colouring was used. Customer service was good, food served promptly.

It's a very popular restaurant.

It is the sister Indian restaurant to The Gulshan also in Fleet.

We will definitely return.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have visited here two or three times, to give the place a chance as the staff seemed really nice and gave me half decent excuses as to why I had to wait so long for food, but realistically now I know them better I will not be coming back.

There is nothing "wrong" with the place at all, the service is OK but a little slow, the food is OK but nothing special, and the prices are OK if a little extravagant. I suppose being as there are loads of better restaurants around I expected them to try harder and produce something a little better for me.

Indifferent to the food and service here, so will not be coming back unless it improves. The Gulshan was refitted recently and is far better, as WE is just up the road. All within a 5 min walk of here.

4/10 need to try harder and do better