“Great Takeaway”

New Era
Ranked #42 of 74 Restaurants in Fleet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 10, 2012

This is actually a takeaway but in my view the best in the area. food alway good and can never fault it. I have to many favourites to mention

1  Thank freckles22Uk

Reviewed January 26, 2012

This is my local Chinese. I have visited many Chinese takeaways and restaurants over the years, none provide food as good as New Era. Service is always friendly, special mention to the young boy I often see on Sautrdays. Always a pleasure to talk to.
While the takeaway isn't decorated to the highest standard, the food speaks for itself. I particularly recommend the Chicken Satay, Curry Wantons and the Chilli Crispy Beef. Both are to die for.
Great takeaway. Great value. Worth a try!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

We have been going to New Era for years, the food is generally good however you would think by now the staff might recognise us and at least say hello! no chance. I actually think the staff are a bit rude. Food is normally good however more recently have had a couple of instances were wrong order given or maybe not as good quality as previous. We still return dispite that!

Reviewed December 14, 2010

Sometimes it can be hard to get through to order as the phone is often busy, as its all cooked to order if you go and order it can be a long wait, seating area to wait for order is not large enough and often gets crowded due to the popularity for the chinese take away. Wait is worth it though. Chicken balls and lemon chicken are full of chicken not chewy like some take aways. overall new era is the best chinese in my opinion.

2  Thank SoonToBeMrsW