$90
$75
$77
$75
Hampton Inn Newcomerstown(Newcomerstown)(Great Value!)
$98
$61
$91
Country Inn
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I took my wife to The Brick House on Main for our 10th wedding anniversary and she was impressed with my choice (as was I). The inn keeper (Cathy) went above and beyond even before we arrived offering to secure chocolates/other items to make the stay memerable. We stopped by the Longaberger Homestead to make a basket on the way out from Columbus, and the B&B location was a short scenic drive to amish country. We had dinner at one of the local wineries and then Cathy made a delicious homemade apple crisp w/ ice cream that was ready after we got back from dinner. Breakfast each morning was amazing, the bed was extremely comfortable and the clawfoot bath tub/shower was elegant & relaxing. Overall, it was a great experierence and I even scored the tomato jam receipe! We hope to stay again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed at Brick House on Main a few weeks ago, and the proper words to describe the experience have been escaping me ever since then. Bourbon distillers speak of the product lost to evaporation in the aging process as the "angel's share." Well, my friends, the angel's share has come back to us in the form of the classically well-appointed Brick House on Main. From the exceptional comfort of the fluffy beds to the homemade food to the relaxing front-porch swing, a slice of heaven awaits you in tiny Gnadenhutten, Ohio. And the gatekeepers of this ethereal realm are a couple of charming mortals by the name of Jim and Cathy. I say mortals with a bit of disbelief, for when staying in a realm this heavenly, who knows that one has not been entertained by angels, unawares?

Room Tip: There are only two rooms, and choosing between them is like choosing between a million dollars and a million dollars. Take the million.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Benjamin W
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed at Brick House on Main over the 2nd weekend of August. It had a great, homey atmosphere. I really felt at peace sitting on the front porch swing reading and having the locals wave and honk their horns as they drove by.
Cathy and Jim were so friendly, sleeping in the bed was like being cradled by angels, and the french toast with homemade bread and local peaches she made was out of this world! The coffee was also top notch.
This was a wonderful stay, and I will be sure to return the next time I am in the Tuscarawas County area. I would highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank betsy45213
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed at Brick House on Main the weekend of July 6, 2013. Cathy and Jim were very welcoming and the B&B was beautifully furnished. The food was excellent. We got to experience the community fireworks and homemade ice cream and ice cream sandwiches. It was such fun. This was a wonderful getaway and we recommend it for anyone looking to just get away and enjoy a beautiful home and community.

Room Tip: There are 2 rooms to choose from and you can not go wrong with either room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Robin S
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Cathy and Jim were excellent as host and hostess! - -very welcoming and accommodating. Looking through their before and after scrapbook, they have done A LOT of work in making this B&B the way it is today. and Cathy makes one mean omelet! my wife and I were very pleased with the stay and highly recommend the Brick House!

Room Tip: If you like the option to have a lot of natural light, choose the Bay Room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple