“Love popadoms!!!”

Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Lovwe this restaurant. It is about a third more expensive than others but well worth it. They will make what you want how you want it if you dine in. What can I say?? A funny looking restaurant with a look of a modern collonialism but it is cosy and nice. Good selection of decent wines.

1  Thank Jana_in_alex

Reviewed January 31, 2011

I have eaten in this restaurant a couple of times and had a few take-a-ways delivered, each time I have ordered a different dish but they all taste and look the same! Very much like Heinz tomato soup, a little bland for my taste. If you like mild tomato curry then you will enjoy this restaurant. Very good customer service and online ordering system.

Reviewed May 20, 2010

To be honest, we have only visited Popadoms once.
the service was ok, I did not really like the resturant, it looks dark and dirty inside. The food was also very average and they served the stangest mango chunty I have ever tasted.
If I was invited out and we were going to Popadoms, I would go but I don't think I would book to go here myself again.

Reviewed September 4, 2009

Small ordinary looking restaurant but ideal for family and friends eating out together. Freshly cooked food, good service but no over fussing!
Can even book a table or order a take a way online!

1  Thank LeighHampshire
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 11, 2008

absolute bargain! gorgeous food excellent delivery service. generous portions. value for money.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook