“Waiting for me”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Moo La La
Dining options: Buffet
Description: This is a Small Coffee shop on the london bound side at farnborough station. It is situated inside the waiting room at the far end. It primarily serves coffee, tea & all sorts of snacks.
London, United Kingdom
“Waiting for me”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

My 2nd review because it's fully deserved: I was late this morning - traffic. As I arrived at Moo La Laa in a slight fluster - I could see the train down the line, on its way into the station - there was Karen (3 customers in front of me), putting the lid on my Flat White with an extra shot. She is amazing; she knows which days I travel, which train I get, together with which coffee I drink and how I like it (topped up with cold milk and one brown sugar).

Yep, I caught my train as did the other 3 and with a knowing smile, a wave & certain confidence from Karen, we were all gone.

Moo La Laa is a life changing experience. The coffee is FANTASTIC, conversation always stimulating - as are the array of sandwiches, biscuits, cakes, shakes, cold drinks, hot drinks to name just a few. You and your band of gorgeous girls Karen, are second to none. Simply the BEST!

Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Top Tea at Olympic Speed”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Karen and her team kindly collect 2012 Olympic 50p's for my ankle biters... they have memorised the drinks orders of all punters in Norris McWhirter like fashion so you get your tea just how you like it and before the train leaves the platform - no matter how late you leave it! Banter is pleasantly ascorbic, sharp and entertaining - top work, can't recommend it enough! :0)

• Visited January 2014
Surrey
“A traveller's true friend”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Karen always remembers my weak milky Earl Grey, even though I'm an infrequent traveller. Always walk over the bridge and buy your tea/coffee/rolls/water from Karen - who has an encyclopedic memory for every one of her (sometimes irreglar) customers. Brilliant Moo La La

• Visited December 2013
Sandhurst, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Place great friendly service”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Get my coffee there when I'm going to London. Personal service rather than the usual soleless service of the chains. Bravo Moo

Sandhurst, United Kingdom
“Starbucks Shmarbucks”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Great Coffee, Great Service. Just what you need first thing in the morning! Never missed a coffee and never missed a train either, very speedy but keeping the quality too!

• Visited December 2013