Holiday Inn Farnborough
  • Breakfast included
Aviator(Farnborough)
$146
$128
Travelodge Farnborough Central(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$72
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Farnborough Town Centre(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
$72
$111
$100
Travelodge Frimley(Frimley Green)
Travelodge
All reviewspancake machinemilk and cookiesactivity packlegoland deallego landon arrivalswimming poolsofa bedbar priceshealth clubmini bargood sizesteam room and saunathe room was nicewould stay againfamily roombreakfast was excellent
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have stayed here on and off most week from October 2012 through to Feb 2013.

I liked the ease of access, large rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast so I decided to stay and did not move to an alternative in the area. One good tip is to join the Priority club and leave your room preference for future bookings ie., find a good room & the hotel will try & book you in that room in future.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 2nd or 3rd floors
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HIFarnborough, Manager at Holiday Inn Farnborough, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Laurel_265

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially that you found the staff to be friendly. Reviews on TripAdvisor are not only helpful for future travellers deciding where to stay, but also a great way for our staff to be recognised for the great service they provide.

Thank you also for mentioning one of the many reasons for joining our Priority Club Rewards scheme.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Good Hotel, place on the main road. The hotel is quiet and clean.
The food in the Hotel was great, in the dining room in the breakfast, and from the Room Service. The service was quick and the food good and tasty.
The bathroom are simple, with bad design. The water arriving to the floor and the bath placed a little bit high and it not comfortable go out.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ofer777
HIFarnborough, Manager at Holiday Inn Farnborough, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Ofer777

Thank you for your recent review following your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Farnborough.

Feedback of all kinds is incredibly important to us as the positive gives us an opportunity to praise the team and the room to improve gives a clear direction from a customer's point of view.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

My four night stay was amazing. From the comfort and cleanliness of the room, to the friendliness of the staff. I enjoyed the menu so much I ate most of my meals in the hotel. The breakfast buffet was one of the best I have seen in Europe. I would highly reccomend this hotel, especially for the rates that they charge. Well done Holiday Inn Farnborough.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Scott M

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. Your review is definitely one we are all proud of at the hotel.

These reviews are not only helpful for future travellers, but also a great way for our team to be recognised for the great service they provide. I would also like to thank you for pointing out that our breakfast was one of the best you have seen in Europe.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Stayed here for two nights 23rd and 24th January 2013. All the staff that I spoke with were very friendly and helpful, reception, restaurant, bar and spa. The hotel itself is smartly decorated in the Reception, bar an restaurant. It has a beautiful large stained glass window as you go up the impressive staircase although the noise of the kitchen extractor fans on the other side distract you from it. My room was comfortable and warm and had all the facilities I expected. If I was to be critical I think the bathroom could have been slightly better, grouting was discoloured, basin tap was loose and shower curtain looked as though it should have been white. The floorboards in my room creaked something terrible and I felt sorry for the people below. Breakfast was excellent but dinner a little disappointing. As I was stopping on business I didn't have to pick up the tab but I don't think it was particularly good value for money. All in all it was OK but really should have been better.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Hillma

Thank you for the time taken to review us on TripAdvisor as feedback of all kinds is incredibly important as we constantly strive to improve.

Your comments with regards to the bathroom and dinner will be fed back to the relevant departments for them to action immediately so that we can avoid another guest experiencing the same in the future. I was however, glad to read that overall you had a good stay with us and our staff and service came up to your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Arrived for a late check in and received a warm and efficient welcome. The room was on the top floor but didn't seem to have a lift but need the exercise, it was clean and tidy as expected. The bar area was nice and relaxing and severed a nice pint, it was also very busy but again service was fast and efficient.

However after finishing working in my room around 12:00 I turned in but couldn't get to sleep due to what seemed an emersion tank filling up continually and the whirr of fans either air-con or refrigerator!!! got to sleep about 4am not good.

Complained to reception on check out which the guy seem genuinely concerned and offered me 2000 Priority points !! worth complaining although I felt terrible all day...

Room Tip: Booked through Expotel our companies booking service and got the room B&B for £95 advertised at over £200 in reception.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Farnborough, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Ticker1962,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. I am so glad you liked the service you received during your stay. Your comments encourages our team members to work ever harder and continually delight our guest. I would like to apologize for the experience you had with your room accommodations which affected your stay negatively. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and I hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done. Thank you for staying with us.

Anthony M