All reviews full english single room lovely hotel no lift would stay again room was clean english breakfast beans dressing table water pressure first morning visiting family air show no air conditioning saturday night hans wardrobe
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner stayed here for two nights. Was out and about during the days so only used the hotel as a place to sleep. A few minor issues.. the TV did not have great signal.. and the bathroom was a little dated. Big bath. However, taps are very slow and water pressure was not great. Super comfy beds though! And the breakfast was lovely. Maybe more staff needed during busy mornings as only one member during breakfast running about and customers complaining about the wait. However, ideal for a quick comfortable stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I have stayed at the Falcon many times over the years and after my most recent visit it remains at the top of my preferences for a hotel in Farnborough. It is clean, comfortable and welcoming. It is not the most modern and that to my mind is a plus point - the uniformity of the chains gets very boring. The staff are very helpful, the facilities are all that I need and the prices are fair value. The excellent breakfasts continue to be a major attraction. Long may it continue unchanged.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Roger C
Reviewed July 28, 2018

I stayed here for a week in July as I was working in the area. The staff at the Falcon were all welcoming and polite, and the hotel itself is well presented and had an upmarket feel to it. My room was comfortable and pleasant to be in, although it was extremely warm on my arrival. With the windows open, there is a lot of traffic noise, but there was a large desk fan in the wardrobe which soon cooled things down.
I only had time for breakfast on the first morning, but the full English was plentiful and delicious.
The only negative thing I have to say is that the shower in my room had very little flow and it was stone cold. I did notify reception of this one morning, and I came back later that day to find a new shower head had been fitted. This provided a better flow rate, but the temperature was still stone cold. Not so much of a problem in the 38 degree heat of last week, but in the middle of winter this would obviously be an issue.
I still give the Falcon 5 stars though, and I would definitely return if I need to stay in the area again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Stayed here Saturday night after working in Farnham. Welcome reception was spot on. Breakfast was perfect, service was super. The room was tidy and ok. Hey , nothing to complain about. So the tv could be better positioned but I wasn't here to watch tv. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

My first time on my own, had to attend a family gathering. It was a lovely hotel with friendly staffs. The staffs were really accommodating. My room was clean and tidy. The lounge has a cozy feeling to it.

Trip type: Traveled solo