“Fantastic!”
Review of Zaffron Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

Zaffron Indian Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Zaffron welcomes you to a modern restaurant offering the highest quality in Indian cuisine.the rich and ceramy,spiecy and aromatic,the subtle and delicate.We offer the culinary delights of India.Our menu reflects the many diverse ergions of India with dishes from Nepal too.From the foothills of Himalays in the north of India to the major spice growing areas of Tamil Nadu in the south ,We offer a varied menu of Mild,medium and hot dishes. if you need any help in choosing a dish, our experienced staff are only too willing to oblige.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Me and my partner have eaten here a number of times over the last few years, best Indian restaurant around! Fantastic service, food and value! Yogi is fantastic! Amazing. A must.

There are newer reviews for Zaffron Indian Restaurant

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Always easy to get a table at this restaurant. The Service is good. Food pretty OK for the Farnborough area with a nice Curry selection on the menu

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Lovely food, enjoyed the meal.
We were however disappointed with the service we received. We had to ask for menus when we arrived also our first drink. During the meal, at no time were we asked if we wanted a second drink or if our meals were to our satisfaction. At the end of the meal, we were not offered coffees or deserts, we had to ask 3 times for our bill which resulted in us going to the main counter to ask for the bill. My friend complained about the service we received but nobody responded to her comments. We left without leaving a tip. On previous visits the service was better.

roshan n, Owner at Zaffron Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

I personally regret the service provided that night.whole Zaffron management and staff are dedicated to provide well service and atmosphere to our customer unfortunately that night our computer system broke down and all staff became panic and unorganised. Even in that situation we have to inform all our customer and request to be patients. Again I assure all our customer we will try hard to make you happy and giving you good food and service and make Zaffron best place to dine in in this location.
Thank you.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The resteraunt is basic but the food, staff and cost make up for it as these are all excellent. This is our second visit in four weeks and if you join the Zaffron news letter / club you receive discount vouchers making the meal out good value.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I live in the north of England and have the luxury of the likes of Akbar’s and other great Indian restaurants. I went to this place because I friend persuaded me, as it was close to Weatherspoons.

The place is more like a rundown café, with a derelict set of apartments upstairs. This worst Indian meal I have tasted, I’m certain the food was bought from a supermarket, microwaved and presented.

No music or atmosphere, flat warm Cobra beer and a Chinese bloke making animals out of napkins to impress the old ladies eating there – a total joke

1  Thank kc6648