“bring your own drinks makes this very affordable”
Review of Malacca

Malacca
Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Farnborough
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

staff, chefs, food and service is good but not excellent.

bring your own drinks makes this very affordable

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was quite sceptical about this restaurant and I finally decided to have a go. I was completely amazed by the results: the food is nice, the service is attentive and price affordable. We went for a selection of the most popular Asian dishes, including a couple of currys and we all were satisfied with our meal.
I will definitely go back because it's not easy to find such quality of Asian food in the area.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

This was our second visit to Malacca and it was just as good as the first! Despite the restaurant being very busy they managed to fit us in (table for two) even though it was only Wednesday! The menu has a good choice of varied dishes-I can recommend the crispy shredded beef (the best I've ever had) and the tempura prawn starter. Even though they had a table of 18 in, the service was excellent and we were not forgotten. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who enjoys this type of food. We'll be returning next week, see you there!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Amazing food. Service a little haphazard. Could create a little more atmosphere but ultimately the food and huge variations make you forget any negatives.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We always have the set menu and its always good, a tad on the expensive side but worth it. My kids love the mixed starters. The mixture of Chinese, Malayan and Thai makes such a welcome change from the beef in black bean and sweet and sour pork routine.

The staff are lovely - attentive yet not overbearing and always polite. They can never do too much for you, when we moved to the area I asked if we could take the chopsticks home as my last set had been lost in the move. They said "No, they are dirty" and gave us 4 new sets, we are still using them - lovely people